Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
ENTPs can never stay happy? Either miserable or feeling beyond happy
It depends on the level of stagnation. If you're constantly able to do new things and gain new experiences and don't get to the point of the monotonous everyday BS that leads to stagnation, then you can remain happy. I find when I start stagnating, I become miserable fast.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
well i'm like this and i hate it, please teach me your ways how can i see the "wonder"
Free online education (ie. Khanacademy.com and coursera.org)

Biology, chemistry, maths, physics, understanding the way things work, understanding people, exploring different hobbies and systems, religion, philosophy, natural phenomenon, the universe, the human mind, neurology, culture, travel, astronomy, drawing, writing, painting, music (guitar, penny whistle, piano), singing, cooking, creating goumet ice cream, eating, sculpting... I could go on.

How could anyone feel consistently miserable when there are so many interesting worlds to explore?

And hopefully, science will come through for me and extend my lifespan so I can even scratch the surface.

And if it's not what you're doing, but your environment that's messing you up, then change it. Travel to another country, even, get some perspective.

I keep editing this post and adding to the list.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
well i'm like this and i hate it, please teach me your ways how can i see the "wonder"
I am brilliant. Confident. Some say arrogant.

I am actually kind. I DO things to help others.

I like me. Finding peace came with realizing I am indeed different, and different is very good, and I can make a difference in the world if I choose to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.