Personality Cafe banner

ENTPs do you care about sports, athletes, pop culture, actors, actresses, music?

[ENTP] 
5K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Fish Launcher 
I could care less about celebrities personal lives, and the only time I've ever cared about sports was in High School when our Girl's basketball team won states three years in a row.
I will know the name of whoever sings a song I like, just because that usually means I'll like other music by them. I'll know actors names if I think they're talented (or sometimes because they're attractive).
The only time I've ever been really interested in a celebrity was when I was little and a huge Hilary Duff fan. Tbh I'm still a huge Hilary Duff fan.
Oh, and more recently Marilyn Monroe, I love her and know a lot about her, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.
I have a friend (ESTJ) who knows a lot about actors. Not in a gossipy way, she just watches a lot of interviews and pays attention to what movies are coming out. Sometimes when I'm talking to her not in person I google the people she talks about because I don't remember their names.

Anyway, I understand a lot of it. Talking about celebrities lets people gossip without feeling bad about it.
But when people get into the trashy "Who's having an affair?" "Who had plastic surgery?" "Who's estranged mother just broke out of jail?" stuff I don't get the interest level.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.