ENTPs do you daydream?

[ENTP] 
10K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  bexxpie 
#1 ·
ENTPs do you daydream?

#4 ·
Same here..

#11 ·
Yes, I love doing it. I really get into it sometimes and come close to acting it out or at least talking out loud about it.

Reactions: Astronomy_lover
#12 ·
school is boring, i always dream while looking outside the window ^.^

#13 ·
As much as I categorize myself as a daydreamer, I don't know if that's actually what I'm doing. It's like my Ne and Ti have a meeting to consult each other on what they want to happen, and at this point they usually take over my hand, and while I think of this I start to write or doodle.

#16 ·
Yes I daydream all the time. I play out social situations or visualize myself doing something. It's crazy how well I can prepare myself for a role (sports or social) by just playing it out in my head. And I'll sometimes come up with an interesting idea or realize something unexpected. This happens A TON around the time when I'm dozing off (on the edge between daydream and actual sleep).

#19 ·
I don't daydream unless I'm supposed to be doing something else, like paying attention in class, or driving. I have to snap myself back to reality on such occasions. There are whole swaths of trips I don't remember because I was essentially on "autopilot" daydreaming. It scares me sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.