Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently i have a little problem!
Normally i always do stuff at teh last minute but it started to upset me recently! I get a panic attack and i wanna do everything perfect in teh last minute which is not my style usually! I become perfectionist i think and when i notice i cant do it all i would honestly give up and do it some other time. But my nature stays with me and i do everything all over again in the last minute even when i postpone it.

When i was studying all night before i would really learn everything - first i would get the general idea of every study material and i wouls fill it up later with important details. In a way of doing one big scheme of how things work and then watch the details. And that worked just fine.

I dont know when but i think i kinda lost confidence in what i do in a way i do. And i dont even think im wrong about how i do things i just wish i could get rid of this panic and stress. It completely blocks me. I was used to very productive in a last minute.

any similar experiences or advice?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have a high tolerance for stress, which is pretty common for ENTPs I believe, or we wouldn't be able to deal with putting things off until the last minute. But when stress does get to me, I resort to my head where I spend time obsessing over the situation in order to find a solution.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
When I get stressed I just let my Ne take over completely. It's a VERY bad idea, just as a side note. I just figure it's gotten me outta so many jams so far that it must know what to do. Of coarse I almost NEVER get stressed out .... like almost NEVER.

1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm i dont go crazy with panic really - that never happened
i think i can physically do it - like tonight i have two exams - i know if i study all night i can get through it
once i havent slept all night - got f***ing hyperactive and got good grades
i usually function great when stressed - i personally dont think its my own stress just the fact im in a hurry
bu ti dont know whats happening lately - i think laziness got to me XD

1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I get stressed I just let my Ne take over completely. It's a VERY bad idea, just as a side note. I just figure it's gotten me outta so many jams so far that it must know what to do. Of coarse I almost NEVER get stressed out .... like almost NEVER.
i just get really ambitous when close to deadline...liek yesterday i decided it would be quite enough to study for 4 hours during night :D it was swell really - i enjoy my night trips
but still i cant get in touch with stress anymore - it made me do things much faster - it would be like a good push - now i for some reason cant get in touch with it -.- it sucks really

1 - 6 of 6 Posts