Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
Mainly because I have been here since August. Most of the people here have been here long enough where an introduction isn't necessary. And there's an entire subforum dedicated to introductions. Any of us can create an entire thread to feed our egos. All that's left for us to do here is to troll.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
C'mon @MegaTuxRacer .... let's do it for the rookies don't have to spend 3 hours flicking through the pictures thread to see who's still here. Be nice :p

I am only gonna repost pictures I've already posted though because I"m to lazy to go find more. Okay here I go @childofheaven:

I'm Psyphon. I'm a walking paradox like most of the rest of us ENTPs. I've been crazy places and done wild things. I have a story for just about everything. I've lived in the lap of luxury and been homeless under a pier. I've slept in mansions and I've slept in crack houses. I've done the best of the best of things, and the worst of the worst of things. I cross from light to dark at my whim, have severely stunted emotions, almost no conscience, and reason everything out logically. I give morally neutral advise with no concern to personal value systems or beliefs.

Here's pictures:

First it was a photo shoot, then we went to a rave, then we went to an house party circa 2004. Ex-GF Andrea and me rolling our balls off at 5 or 6 am
me and andi FF.jpg

Back in the old modeling days
model.jpg

And one to match my Avatar (just for shits and giggles)
450f2c11c702c.jpg

Okay, now someone else go.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello. I just thought it would be fun.

introduce meme.jpg

Next thing I'm in the back of a black van being rampantly driven to what I faintly remember resembled a government facility.

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
At least you'd get outta the house :p
I have to object... Who's to say my next won't be my last? Gotta represent, but gotta stay safe, too.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have to object... Who's to say my next won't be my last? Gotta represent, but gotta stay safe, too.
Safe is boring. How are you ever going to get into any trouble that way. Adventures most definitely will not present themselves. Best times of my life ALL almost got me killed.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Safe is boring. How are you ever going to get into any trouble that way. Adventures most definitely will not present themselves. Best times of my life ALL almost got me killed.
Tell that to the boy that while doing a load of socks, discovered that all of them did not match up equally, and I had to go in search all through my basement for that missing sock. I even resorted to creating, and pasting up Missing posters through the upstairs (so just in case). I'd consider that an adventure. BRB still looking for the sock... I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Hi. I'm Sandy. Currently working in Stop n Shop. I enjoy animals, I have 3 gerbils and 1 rat, I don't like to keep them in a cage, so I just keep them in an aquarium. Sometimes I pretend I'm a young boy and try to attract predators. If you'd like any further information, feel free to ask :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
@childofheaven, first off I dig talking about myself because ... well ... I'm friggin awesome :). Secondly, sorry for leaving you hanging.

I've got stories all throughout the ENTP threads. Feel free to browse my previous posts through my profile if you want to read some of them. PM me if you want more ..... there's always more :p

The reason you're getting odd responses from some ENTPs is because our usual M.O. is to start a deeper, more thought provoking thread first ... and then to turn it into a giant joke through a series of off topic tangents. We don't usually get threads going without some type of deeper meaning to them. Here lemme see if I can flag a few ENTPs for you to get them in the room to post something.

@Captain, @DeductiveReasoner, @deSouza, @donkeybals, @Kuthtuk, @n.yumikim, @marzipan01, @Jojo354, @BusinessMan

Lets see if that works. Some of them might participate. I'ma get the evil-eye and a chuckle from them when they get here though. LoL

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Reactions: SlowPoke68

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tell that to the boy that while doing a load of socks, discovered that all of them did not match up equally, and I had to go in search all through my basement for that missing sock. I even resorted to creating, and pasting up Missing posters through the upstairs (so just in case). I'd consider that an adventure. BRB still looking for the sock... I'll keep you posted.
hahahaha that's hilarious! But you didn't post the missing sock posters throughout the town because it wasn't safe to do so right?! :p You could try milk cartons ...
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/pma/lowres/pman18l.jpg

Or maybe its not a missing sock...maybe the extra sock is a gift from your dryer...LOL.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ghr/lowres/ghrn490l.jpg

This would be a cool picture to put as your icon on a dating site...LOL.
http://cdn.9laughs.com/files/2012/03/Craigslist-for-Socks.png

I won't tell you about another picture I found and where that sock was! :eek:

1 - 20 of 210 Posts