Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get creative here people, fill in these blanks, and make us laugh out loud :laughing:

Stay within these parameters, but put your twist into it and have fun. Keep it PG, since I know where some of you might want to go with it. That might call for more creativity. The blanks don't necessarily have to be one word, they can be a grouping.

"If I could go to (blank), and I was able to (blank), then I would (blank) just for the fun of it."

·
Registered
283 Posts
If I could go anywhere and I was able to use telekinesis[ & pyrokinesis/U] then I would join the Teen Titans just for fun.

Reactions: ENTPfemme

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
"If I could go down on myself, and I was able to give myself head, then I would give myself a facial just for the fun of it."

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
If I could go to heaven, and I was able to see devil , then I would troll out loud just for the fun of it.

·
Banned
293 Posts
If I could go to Heaven, and I was able to talk to God, then I would ignore him just for the fun of it :)

·
Banned
293 Posts
haha! I didn't realise the post above me was so similar, although not sure you'll find the devil there! :p

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
If I could go to the pacific rim, and I was able to buy an island, then I would build a palace to party in forever just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
"If I could go to a parallel universe , and I was able to obtain a stealth suit , then I would stalk myself just for the fun of it.
If I could join Guru007, and I was able to obtain a whoopy cushion, I'd make his trip so much more fun, just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Let's get creative here people, fill in these blanks, and make us laugh out loud :laughing:

Stay within these parameters, but put your twist into it and have fun. Keep it PG, since I know where some of you might want to go with it. That might call for more creativity. The blanks don't necessarily have to be one word, they can be a grouping.

"If I could go to (blank), and I was able to (blank), then I would (blank) just for the fun of it."
If I could surf, and I was able to construct a flying magic/technologically advanced carpet, then I would steal people's hats or caps and fly too high for them to reach. All this while stifling inevitable laughter.

If I could go through portals, and I was able to manipulate and create point A and B in the sky, I would create two portals one above the other and fall infinitely just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
"If I could go to Bill O'Reilly, and I was able to freeze his mouth open, then I would poop in it just for the fun of it."

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I could surf, and I was able to construct a flying magic/technologically advanced carpet, then I would steal people's hats or caps and fly too high for them to reach. All this while stifling inevitable laughter.

If I could go through portals, and I was able to manipulate and create point A and B in the sky, I would create two portals one above the other and fall infinitely just for the fun of it.

Sweet, a throw rug, that's does so much more...just think of the awesome chaos!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sweet, a throw rug, that's does so much more...just think of the awesome chaos!!!!
There is no limit to what one can do with a rug. I have burns to prove it.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
If I could go to Mars, and I was able to technomorph things, then I would create a Planet-powered Satellite Ion Cannon, just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If I could go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower, and I was able to get a good foothold and a decent aim, then I would shoot tourists with water pistols full of paint just for the fun of it."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts