Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
@draculaoverlord have you met the ESFJs? I know you always get along with them. :happy:
I haven't! I think I've finally learned to understand ESFJs though. Too bad the one I get along with the best lives in Lithuania.

I came here for the free food though, I haven't had breakfast yet :(

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I haven't! I think I've finally learned to understand ESFJs though. Too bad the one I get along with the best lives in Lithuania.

I came here for the free food though, I haven't had breakfast yet :(
Well it's a cook-out, here, so I hope you don't mind a burger. Here, I brought you one.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@LillyFlower we're doing karaoke later. Will you sing a duet with me? I was thinking of something along the lines of "Don't go breaking my heart" by Elton John & Kiki Dee.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
well only if you can keep up. Te he he i'm a pretty good singer. :wink:

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thank you <3 I have to leave home in an hour and I already messed up my eyeshadow so there's nothing wrong with comfort food right now
Maybe the ESFJs can help you put it on. Also, have you seen the recent activity on the INTJ thread...yikes!
@Rebelgoatalliance glad to see you could join us! Grab a burger and do you want to sing anything?

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
nawwww :smiley-cool13:

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
nawwww :smiley-cool13:
I finally got my first "thank" from you. Have you learned how to quote someone? I know it varies if you're on a phone or laptop.
@Jamaia have you met the ESFJs? We're having the INTJ invasion after party here.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
I finally got my first "thank" from you. Have you learned how to quote someone? I know it varies if you're on a phone or laptop.
@Jamaia have you met the ESFJs? We're having the INTJ invasion after party here.
haaaa i hope this is right lol

yay!!!!

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
haaaa i hope this is right lol

yay!!!!
You're great. Despite the completely different letters (except for E), ENTPs-ESFJs get along so well! I'm so glad you've made it out to this party. Now, don't let me hog all your time, there's other ENTPs to meet as well.

but where are the intj's??
They might not come this way. The ENTPs invaded the INTJs, earlier, and now we're here to celebrate a fun invasion. By we, I just mean a couple people, for now. This thread might grow, though.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
You're great. Despite the completely different letters (except for E), ENTPs-ESFJs get along so well! I'm so glad you've made it out to this party. Now, don't let me hog all your time, there's other ENTPs to meet as well.
:happy:

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
@LillyFlower you can mention someone, like I just did by writing @ in front of their name, without a space. Like @Thisname101 (I hope this isn't a user, already :tongue:) If there's a space in their name you do @this name 101

Next, we need to get you an avatar. You can post a picture of yourself, but most people do another picture, to remain anonymous. This would fit your name.

It's a Lilly Pulitzer print.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I got it right eventually, I think the ESFJ spirit helped me absorb the qualities needed for that. And I skimmed through it and now I'm scared to go back :(
It's certainly much safer and more pleasant here. @Pockyist would you like a burger?

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
@LillyFlower you can mention someone, like I just did by writing @ in front of their name, without a space. Like @Thisname101 (I hope this isn't a user, already :tongue:) If there's a space in their name you do @this name 101

Next, we need to get you an avatar. You can post a picture of yourself, but most people do another picture, to remain anonymous. This would fit your name.

It's a Lilly Pulitzer print.
I did try to upload a pic but it didn't seem to work. I will have to keep trying

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I did try to upload a pic but it didn't seem to work. I will have to keep trying
According to my screen, you have a beautiful white lily.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts