Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title says it all

Recently I have been hit with this massive curiosity itch that I cannot shake, curiosity of what makes an ENTP and ENTP. I know pretty much nothing about them and that urks me, so if you could be so kind, tell me about yourself, how was your day? what are your plans for life if any at all? what do you like to do with your spare time? :happy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
-very open minded/innovative/do not like following a set of established rules
-laidback, you can tell me the craaaaziest shit you've ever done in your life, and I probably won't judge you for what you did, unless you killed someone.
-if you try insulting me, i'll laugh with you or smile and ignore it, good luck trying to break our self-esteem
-always on the drive for constant learning, but pretty unorganized/our rooms & desks can be a mess
-we try having a good time, not taking life too seriously, but at the same time still try making the most logical decisions. We try our best to avoid situations involving drama.
-We're bad at dealing with sensitive people, it's difficult to express our emotions or sympathy
-We can get bored of certain things fast (people/conversations etc)

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
title says it all
not really.

Recently I have been hit with this massive curiosity itch that I cannot shake, curiosity of what makes an ENTP and ENTP. I know pretty much nothing about them and that urks me,
There we go. Also ew.
so if you could be so kind, tell me about yourself
Nah.

how was your day?
12 hours.
what are your plans for life if any at all?
live, not die.
what do you like to do with your spare time? :happy:
Spare more time to lull time into a false sense of security while I stab his wife, nature, in the face repeatedly with a lighter, or something anti-semitic for the glory of gay pagan atheist feminist vegan nazi hipster emo goth psycho super-ultra-mega-combo-space-cthulu-satan.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
-laidback, you can tell me the craaaaziest shit you've ever done in your life, and I probably won't judge you for what you did, unless you killed someone.
-if you try insulting me, i'll laugh with you or smile and ignore it, good luck trying to break our self-esteem
-always on the drive for constant learning, but pretty unorganized/our rooms & desks can be a mess
-we try having a good time, not taking life too seriously, but at the same time still try making the most logical decisions. We try our best to avoid situations involving drama.
-We're bad at dealing with sensitive people, it's difficult to express our emotions or sympathy
I have 2 points to disagree:
Why? whats wrong with killing someone?

I dont like dealing with sensitive people, but it doesnt mean its hard for me to express myself.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so you are basically Logical ENFP's, which makes sense considering both lead with Ne. sounds very interesting though

·
Registered
73 Posts
"We" are also very good at evading your question.

It seems like you might come away discovering not much at all.

As for myself, I am a student in college and I'm on the verge of total freedom (unemployment). My plan is to move home for a year, save money, and move out to a city I don't really like for a job that would be totally worth it. I am a writer but I'm burnt out right now and I have a million things on my mind so I can't focus. In my spare time I go out drinking with friends, go on walks, play video games, watch movies, or read. I don't really have a life plan but I have an outline in my head that includes traveling, writing, eating, drinking, screwing, and generally contributing good things to those closest to me in my life.

Thank you for asking!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
So lately I've been super into coconut ice cream.
You take two cans of coconut milk (get the high quality high fat stuff, the Thai Kitchen brand is the best) and put it in the blender with like one cup of sugar (or more if you want), two teaspoons of vanilla, and a little salt. So yeah just blend it all up, mix in some coconut flakes, and put it into an ice cream maker. If you don't have one idk I think there's something you can do where you stir it every few hours. Anyway then you freeze it longer, and it's really good. You can cook some pineapple with brown sugar to make a topping, or fresh strawberries taste good too. If you have it with chocolate sauce it's like a Mounds bar. I strongly recommend it.

Other than that idk. I'm a Walt Disney World annual passholder. I went to The Netherlands a few weeks ago and that was awesome. I procrastinate a lot. I've been listening to the album Froot on repeat recently. But yeah the ice cream thing is the most important thing.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
This is why i love ENTPs. Their sense of humour is something else :)
Laughing my pants of at INTJ , Mr rationality lol
-Ob.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I-
were you not having a good day?
the bad kind.
1. It took you almost a month for that comeback? Wow.
2. Don't go all ragey on me because you don't have a straightforward answer, I don't care if it's steroids, or not getting to the choppa no ragey ragery or I cutty wutty your nutty putty.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I'm not sure it's that easy to file any type as "understood".

I think we might be more difficult than many types. Look for paradoxes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.