Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by the Alexander the Great thread, I couldn't help buy think of all the ways an ENTP could apply himself to make an impact, whether it is military, scientific, or something else. Please post all the ENTPs (or people you thought could be ENTPs) and how they changed the world. For my contribution, I want to bring up Nikola Tesla. A truly great and selfless man that was cheated out of his glory. His thirst for knowledge and innovation brought us many technological advances.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Ben Franklin
Jesus Christ

·
Registered
317 Posts
Find an eccentric, brilliant polymath; a man with a sense of humor, a desire to seek truth, and one with unbound, fearless vision that is decades or even centuries ahead of their time. Tesla fits the bill. I'd say Leonardo Da Vinci is another. Also, the anonymous hero who proposed The Ratte.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Voltaire
Werner Heisenberg
Alexander the Great
Niccolo Machiavelli
Stephen Colbert (could be argued that he hasn't changed the world, but the dude's awesome, so whatever)
Walt Disney

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Voltaire
Werner Heisenberg
Alexander the Great
Niccolo Machiavelli
Stephen Colbert (could be argued that he hasn't changed the world, but the dude's awesome, so whatever)
Walt Disney
colbert probably changed the world more than he or anyone else can see

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
How the hell has no one mentioned Steve Jobs yet?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Leonardo Da Vinci
Nikola Tesla
Thomas Edison
Niccolo Machiavelli
Alexander the Great
Socrates
Walt Disney

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that Heinz Guideran (the father of the Blitzkrieg tactics) was a possible ENTP.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
that would make sense since the tactic it self just screams ENTP
Ha ha. I love, "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia."

·
Registered
993 Posts
What do you think he was? ENTJ?
He is really difficult to type. I've heard compelling arguments for ENTP, ENTJ, INTP, ISTP, and ENFP. Among the myriad traits that set him apart was extremely high abilities for tactical and strategic thought.

Isaacson's bio paints him as an "I". Let us not forget that Jobs was so private and guarded that he actually leased cars in succession so that he wouldn't have to put license plates on 'em.

@Dark Romantic - Tesla and DaVinci are Ti-doms, though the latter was certainly an E7.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts