Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of them, like'em hate'em, wanna f*ck'em?

I know I've mentioned this before but I would love to be in a relationship with a esfp chick.
It just seems like it would be fun, and ground me to reality. From what can tell, y'all are the ones who aren't afraid to kick someone in the ribs for fun, but if you were to hit their face on accident, you would be totally nurturing and remorseful over it. That and you seem to take interest in the quiet ones in a group, slowly getting beneath their skin and drawing them into the open. It's just awesome to be around y'all.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
They'll cheat on your once they find someone more exciting.

or so I hear.

NO I'M NOT BITTER!!!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

or so I hear.

NO I'M NOT BITTER!!!
Hey, maybe I could make it a threesome! =P

j/k I know, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had a crush on my boss, who was an ENTP. He was a lawyer and sometimes got death threats for his work. But wierdly, instead of being scared- it riled him up even more and he faught even harder. I was impressed with his brains and guts. When it came to his office staff- he was very kind and professsional. Nothing happened between us, ofcourse, but during my job there, I realized how deadly lawyers can be. At least I have somebody to ask for legal help, if need be.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

or so I hear.

NO I'M NOT BITTER!!!
this makes no sense ....who could be more exciting than an entp?

also I've dated esfps before and they were faithful and didn't have any reason to be concerned about them cheating. ... certainly not more than other types... prob I'd expect in general someone whose extraverted esp Fe is going to tend to be more upfront and break up w/ you rather than cheat. It's more the introverts who I'd expect and I have experienced would feel anxiety about confronting a break and so go and cheat. ... but either way prob doesn't have much to do w/ mbti .. prob more to do w/ what type of relationship ur parents had and how they raise u etc.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I enjoy ENTPs but I think I'd have to meet different ones in my life to want them romantically. Lol

Reactions: artlove7

·
Not Banned Yet
2,665 Posts
this makes no sense ....who could be more exciting than an entp?

also I've dated esfps before and they were faithful and didn't have any reason to be concerned about them cheating. ... certainly not more than other types... prob I'd expect in general someone whose extraverted esp Fe is going to tend to be more upfront and break up w/ you rather than cheat. It's more the introverts who I'd expect and I have experienced would feel anxiety about confronting a break and so go and cheat. ... but either way prob doesn't have much to do w/ mbti .. prob more to do w/ what type of relationship ur parents had and how they raise u etc.
Yep nothing MBTI related. Just random stereotyping based on the ESFP high energy and party-animal-like, playful, activity seeking behavior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts