Personality Cafe banner

If not a 2, what type would you most like to be? You can choose more than 1 type

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever wished of being another Enneatype and/or envied another Enneatype?? (And I'm speaking about types generally, not about any specific person.) If so, which type?

Even if you LOVE being a 2, you can still answer this question. If you couldn't be a 2, what type would you next prefer to be?? why?

·
Banned
606 Posts
I have never wanted to be another type.

But i put type 4 because I think that's the next closest thing to what I truly am.
Type 6 because they are the most loyal which I really respect.
And type 8 because they seem to not be afraid of anything and I wish I was that brave.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mm I'm definitely a 2w1, but I really do work hard to let out more of a 'universal' way of loving others like 9s. 9s also know how to relax a lot more than I do, and get less worked up over what is often trivial things.

Overall though, I use 9's patience and love though as an inspiration, it's not really a desire to be one.

·
Banned
600 Posts
Even if you LOVE being a 2, you can still answer this question. If you couldn't be a 2, what type would you next prefer to be?? why?
I would wish to be a healthy 8 for one day, but just one day because I'm perfectly fine as I am! After having experienced all unhealthy levels of type 2 in the past, it's the type I struggle most to imagine as positive and healthy, so I guess that would be a great experience!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would wish to be a healthy 8 for one day, but just one day because I'm perfectly fine as I am! After having experienced all unhealthy levels of type 2 in the past, it's the type I struggle most to imagine as positive and healthy, so I guess that would be a great experience!
Actually, that would be awesome too. 8s can scare me to death, but they also have my respect. :)

Reactions: Loveternity

·
Banned
606 Posts
yes, exactly. 8s are very respectable. They tell it like it is and aren't afraid of it. My bf is a 8w9 and he's very good at looking out for others and doing what is best for us all in the situation. So, even though it sucks to be told honest stuff straight up, its all good intentions and its good to just know that under it all it's a good intention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts