Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know that (women's) breasts are generally recognized as an erogenous zone.

How many of you women enjoy having your breasts rubbed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled on or whatever? Before sex, during sex?

In my experience some women have very sensitive breasts and then some women barely feel anything at all.
I was surprised to learn that some women can even have breast related orgasms!

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you're a baby boomer, then maybe, just maybe, you've already amassed the entire world's knowledge on the topic of breasts

what I would like to know is how do you get squeaky toys installed so that when you squeeze them they make a sound :wink:
No, I haven't totally figured out women's breasts yet, that is why I am asking. Did NateTheGreat already ask this question before?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Apple has developed a new I-pod for women that implants in their breasts.

This is to help women solve their complaint of men only staring at their breasts and never listening to them.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I said "women's" breasts, not man boobs!
Can't be helped.
"How many of you women enjoy having your breasts rubbed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled on or whatever? Before sex, during sex?"

I like all the above.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Why have only men responded?
Okay, I'll respond since you asked.

Having my breasts, licked, nibbled, or stroked is a turn on through out. It is very stimulating during foreplay and thereafter. It feels as if there is a little chain connected from my nipple down to my glory switch. Quite exciting indeed. :happy:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...oh...and yes!

My last BF wasn't all that into boobs and he was a bit too gentle with them. You might want to strategically inquire with your partner what her preference is and then get a little bit creative.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, all you women don't mind revealing your bust size, but how come you are all so reticent to reveal your pleasures?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
So, all you women don't mind revealing your bust size, but how come you are all so reticent to reveal your pleasures?
Sorry, I shouldn't have held back. I like them pinched too. :blushed:

Wait. I just realized. I never revealed my bust size anywhere. That's no bodies damn business! :angry:
:tongue: ( I kid).

Reactions: AEIOU

·
Registered
587 Posts
Ok - how about a poem:

Desire

Under the soft translucent linen,
the ridges around your nipples

harden at the thought of my tongue.
You, arched like an inverted letter "c",

move yourself deliberately
wanting the warm press of my lips,

its wet to coat the skin
that is bristling, burning,

breaking into sweats of desire -
sweet juices of imagination.

But in fact, I haven't even touched
you. At least, not as yet.

By Sudeep Sen
From the book - "Indian Love Poems"

·
Registered
771 Posts
well, with all the pro breast guy saying how much they like breast (which kinda change the subject), it is hard for us to talk abt it (as if "omg look at all the howling whatever")

but yea, i love all of above, just no hard-biting on nipple, tho.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
TITTAYS!

*cough*

That said, breast stimulation is quite nice and done right can be orgasmic. Rubbed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled on, pinched, slapped, scratched, teased with various objects is all good. It's nifty. I've heard that larger breasts aren't as sensitive as smaller ones but from personal experience I have to call bullshit. It may be true for some women, but certainly not all. Every body is different. If you don't know what a specific girl likes done, ask.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts