Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helle there guys!After a long search, and several long talks, I'm starting to think i'm a Fe dominant!
Now, the question is: How can I get a better grasp on this?
I'm quite indecisive about ESFJ or ENFJ, can you tell me some differences to tell them apart? And can I help you to figure it out with giving some information about me? Feel free to ask, since I really don't know how can I help you guys in understanding how I behave xD

( @Paradigm I think you were kinda right, at the end, on my enneagram questionnaire, I owe you one xD)

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Socionics Type Assistant TURBO Let me know what you get. :happy:

Which of these two do you connect more with?

“In order to achieve what I want, I will employ the most reliable and socially acceptable method of accomplishing it.”
In other words, I look at what's happening now compared to what I've experienced in the past to know how to handle this situation.

“How can I use my intuitive knowledge about how things are connected in order to achieve what I want?”
Here, I look at how I know things will turn out in the future, to determine how to handle this situation.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@UberY0shi thanks for the reply! Curiously on the test I got ESFp as a result xD and the description was really fitting!
But, about your 2 quotes, if I am to choose, I'd say I'll go for the first! Thanks again for the reply!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Let's see here:

ESFP: No filter between what the mind thinks and what the body does. They embody themselves as their own personal, living principle, living ideal. Engage with life to experience the sensations. Performer.

ESFJ: Works to take care of everyone else's emotions. Believes in societal values and works to ensure these values suit everyone else. House Host.

The test is super simple, yeah? I want to say it's accurate, but don't rely on just that. Actually. Here's the functions.

[HR][/HR]
ESFP

“I want to sample all of the experiences that are immediately available to me and see where those experiences lead me!”

“I need to isolate myself to process how I feel about the activities I’ve been engaging in lately and decide whether or not to keep doing them.”

“I will employ the most straightforward method that exists in order to make my goal, dream or impulse come true.”

“Everyone needs to stop over-analyzing everything, the answers are literally right in front of us.”

[HR][/HR]
ESFJ

“I will make those around me feel comfortable and happy in a cohesive manner, by identifying what we are all mutually striving for.”

“In order to achieve what I want, I will employ the most reliable and socially acceptable method of accomplishing it.”

“I will consider which possibilities will best help me accomplish the goal I have set.”

“Can I use these objective observations about others to my advantage?”

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's see here:

ESFP: No filter between what the mind thinks and what the body does. They embody themselves as their own personal, living principle, living ideal. Engage with life to experience the sensations. Performer.

ESFJ: Works to take care of everyone else's emotions. Believes in societal values and works to ensure these values suit everyone else. House Host.

The test is super simple, yeah? I want to say it's accurate, but don't rely on just that. Actually. Here's the functions.

[HR][/HR]
ESFP

“I want to sample all of the experiences that are immediately available to me and see where those experiences lead me!”

“I need to isolate myself to process how I feel about the activities I’ve been engaging in lately and decide whether or not to keep doing them.”

“I will employ the most straightforward method that exists in order to make my goal, dream or impulse come true.”

“Everyone needs to stop over-analyzing everything, the answers are literally right in front of us.”

[HR][/HR]
ESFJ

“I will make those around me feel comfortable and happy in a cohesive manner, by identifying what we are all mutually striving for.”

“I will consider which possibilities will best help me accomplish the goal I have set.”

“Can I use these objective observations about others to my advantage?”
Arghhhhhhh it's so hard ahaha
I mean, I definitely am not an organizative type of guy, i'm definitely a born improviser and pressure-prompted...
But, I'm not sure I use Fi - Te, because I got so fixated on understanding the MBTI, think it could denote an extensive use of Ti?
On the other hand, how could i distinguish if I have a preference for Se - Ni or Ne - Si?
I have the enneagram 9 on the other hand that makes me a bit less impulsive, especially in people matters, but I generally act on what I preach!
Based on those two description I'll go for the first probably D:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts