I've always been wondering whether I'm an F or a T, a J or a P for quite sometime. The test would always say I'm an ESTJ or an ESTP rather an ESFJ.
Help's appreciated! :happy:
- I'm outgoing and love to go out with a few friends but at the same time, I don't like to socialize. I would rather prefer one on one communications with people than a huge group of different people. I prefer to take small classes compared to bigger classes. I don't need an "alone" time and I don't feel drained after meeting a friend or being outside.
- I'm not talkative, which is why I get along with introverts for some reason.
- I'm friendly and I like to be friends with everyone.
- I never talk about emotions or how I "feel" not unless talking about emotions would solve a misunderstanding or a problem, considering the other person and not only myself.
- I always consider about the other person's feelings only if it's reasonable. Everything I do has to be because of a "reason" or it being "reasonable". If its a close or a close family member, I always consider their feelings regardless of it being reasonable or not.
- I love keeping a long term friendship with a few people.
- I've been told that I always don't show an emotion but rather an "unemotional" face.
- I would rather cry alone when no one else is around but never if someone is around.
- I show a lot of anger when fighting with a friend. I want things solved right here and there and nothing left unsolved.
- I prefer to always do everything that's considered reasonable or has purpose to it, otherwise it's pointless.
- I'm observant. I like to observe my surroundings before making a move for example.
- I'm a matter of fact person. I always point out the fact whenever I'm in an argument for an example.
- I have the tendency to be controlling, only because I know what's right and I want others to follow by it. Especially if I care for them.
- Sometimes I come off too honest, but I sugar coat when I'm with my close ones. People always tell me "its not what you say, but how you say it"
- I'm not at all aggressive, I like to hug and show affection but not too much.
- I only show my affection to my family if I hug them or smile or if I do something nice. I'd rather show it by actions than say it.
- I plan what to do for entire day and plan when I eat and sleep and on the weekend but never on-the-go
- I finish my essays conclusion in the last minute only because I think it's going to be okay and in my mind, I'd at least get a good grade for at least finishing 10 pages.
- I multi task, both work and play at the same time while doing my English essay. I'd finish the body paragraph plus the conclusion 30 minutes before the class starts only because I didn't finish it the day before.
- I'm always late to my classes on purpose, but I'll never be late to appointments or any big events, it'll put a strain to my reputation if ever i'm late to any important events.
Help's appreciated! :happy: