Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I was typed Don Quihote by a socionics practitioner. And by friends and family esfj estp enfj intp isfp esfp entp and ofcourse on 4 different tests ESFJ ...
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Love success friendships good feelings and emotions tidy beautiful house all the drunks and drug abusers to just be gone... and everyone to unite for world peace and get rid of those manipulators and liars

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I dont remember such a time. I havent been myself for a long time. But normaly i would shoot jokes laugh a lot have fun

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Material success and not having a relationship

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

If ill have the enegy and motivation to follow through and if i wont get depressed

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control over the outcome?

I ask myself will i have fun? Will i achieve the result?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

When emotions are involves. Laughing about people moatly and stupidity i guess orsomething ironic and blunt...

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I need to do things. Too much theory i will lose contact.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

If i nees to i am organised

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I listen and see if it makes sense

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I make sure everyone is having a good time and feel good enough to do the shities of jobs

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I wish i could just say what i want and hope people will understand

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Both

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

They can wait

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Two kinds of reactions. Fight or flight or calm down

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Stupidity and arrogance

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Love. That i dont have lol ... mostly im just having fun making jokes :)

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

Economy

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

What friends. The ones i dont have :)? In general i know everyone as i do a lot of sifferent things but when i get in a bad mood i really hope i wont meet anyome and spoil something ...

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Whatever is fun... sports sauna all kinds thins of health.. good group of friens funny women some cinema etc... depends. I also have greater goas in life and i want to make a huge impact in the world but hold back for a long time now. I dont have what i need to be able to execute ... and too much in my head

·
Registered
876 Posts
I would say ESFx but leaning ESFJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts