Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been diagnosed with ADHD-PI, like four months ago. I started medication, and so far it is working (I'm on an SNRI). The reason it was chosen is because it also deals with anxiety, and also has an effect on serotonin levels, and in effect deals with minor depression (all of which I faced).

Anyway, that's the back story. Ever since about two months in, I have been scoring ESFJ on tests time and time again. This is in stark contrast to the fact that I used to only score INFJ. I know my lifestyle has changed a lot, so I was just wondering...is this viable? Was I acting like an INFJ with all the depressive and reclusive tendencies, and my ESFJ has now come out or is it vica versa?

:crazy:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Are you young? People in high school, I think ive read somewhere the MBTI is not entirely fixed then, we're still not really set in our ways.
I know I was kinda uncool, by senior year people were like 'you're kinda hot.' I decided I was going to take college by storm, and I was very popular there. I spent an enormous amount of time alone in high school, and yes I was depressed. I did do mbti in high school and I remember solemnly debating- am I an I or an E? I care so much about what people think, but I dont spend much time with them! Now its crystal clear that Im an e.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts