Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does it mean if:

an ESFJ starts to will draw all signs of togetherness of a relationship and very strongly start pulling together a show of ME vs US?

Is this a threat? A promise......?

how serious is it when bold statements like that are being made to the world?

I know if I would do such things it would mean I am FINISHED FOR GOOD, however this personality tends to perplex me and do things very differently than I woud.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sounds like confusion to me. The person is digging to see how you feel.......I would assume.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What does it mean if:

an ESFJ starts to will draw all signs of togetherness of a relationship and very strongly start pulling together a show of ME vs US?

Is this a threat? A promise......?

how serious is it when bold statements like that are being made to the world?

I know if I would do such things it would mean I am FINISHED FOR GOOD, however this personality tends to perplex me and do things very differently than I woud.
You can never take us ESFJ's to literally or over-analyze actions. I could be wrong,but this sounds like an ESFJ bottling up something and trying to deal with it by showing there is a problem and hoping for a reaction. Probably a reaction that involves a caring chat, affection and reassurance.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hmmm. . . hard to say. It could mean that the relationship is over, and it could mean that they're battling something else and not feeling close to you. . . it could be their way of asking for you to notice/comfort them more. . . . [but I would never ask for it directly. It wouldn't feel genuine then.]

And it also could be a test of how you view the relationship. . . . hard to say exactly. Use your intuition. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts