Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some feedback from any of my fellow INFP's who happen to have siblings specifically, or any family in general, who are ESFJ's. I think I would just like to get a grasp of what your relationships are like with them, so that I can learn and draw upon your experiences, and use the insight toward bettering my own relationship with my younger sister, who is an ESFJ. I find that we get along great but we also have some very noticeable differences in our personalities. I think we are polar opposites in many ways, but nonetheless we have a very firm understanding of each other that fosters a positive relationship.

Any and all feedback is welcome. I might even have some follow-up questions depending upon what I hear back from all of you.

·
Registered
290 Posts
My younger sister is also an ESFJ. She's three years younger than me, and we get along very well most of the time. We have almost the exact same political views (both very moderate, but left-leaning or right-leaning on the same exact issues) and love studying the same social issues. So we have some pretty great conversations. We also enjoy a lot of the same things, like traveling, exploring different parts of our city, and visiting museums.

Personality wise, she is definitely more extroverted and outgoing than I am, but we balance each other pretty well when it's just the two of us. It's when others come into the picture (like my other ESTJ sister) that I sometimes start to get a little exhausted from all the talking and have to spend some time on my own. :) But out of my two sisters, I definitely see the most eye-to-eye with her on most things, and we have a pretty great relationship.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts