Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were to stereotype your personality and condense it into one sentence, what would you say?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Impossible although the probability of this request is not completely unreasonable.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Oh.... I would sayyyy

I think of the cheer captain

·
Banned
148 Posts
What a worthless response; lol.
Well if you can be narrow minded enough to condense an ESFJ into one sentence .. Then shoot!!!

If only everything was so simple.

Reactions: XL Sweatshirt

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well if you can be narrow minded enough to condense an ESFJ into one sentence .. Then shoot!!!

If only everything was so simple.
I challenge you to try. A narrow minded ISTP could do it. For ex: ISTP's are rebellious, physically in touch, logical, and horrible communicators.

The sentence doesn't have to make grammatical sense, it could be a list of adjectives.

·
Registered
531 Posts
husband is an esfj

I only speak for an ESFJ male, most ESFJ girls don't mix well with me I love ESFJ men.

Positive: ESFJ love security and are responsible/dependable, fun, great at delegating and managing a team, they care deeply for their families,home and their reputation/status is most important. They are sensitive and will take less if it means giving their spouse/family more.

Negative: They can be control mongers, can never be wrong and "if everyone was just like me, the world would be so much better." Sometimes they act like who they are with instead of being real with themselves all the time. Once again, reputation is key.

·
Banned
148 Posts
I challenge you to try. A narrow minded ISTP could do it. For ex: ISTP's are rebellious, physically in touch, logical, and horrible communicators.

The sentence doesn't have to make grammatical sense, it could be a list of adjectives.
Why do i bite the bait .. :crazy:

One very long sentence .. I am going on me only OK.

Being an ESFJ (if i am infact one) i enjoy being analytical and considering my options before jumping in, although there are times where i love nothing more than jumping in and hoping for the best, connections are always being made so my thoughts stay fluid until i get bored and move to another subject, a theory i had several days ago may of changed so don't take everything i say as concrete, i can get intense with a particular subject (last one was space acceleration), i may not be upfront with my emotions but do not assume i don't feel anything, i am just very guarded, until i know the why's then you won't get the answer from me, i enjoy talking about theories and grasping new concepts, if you are narrow minded enough to think sensors are stupid, get away from me please as i do not appreciate closed minded individuals.

That will do for now :laughing:

Reactions: punky16

·
Banned
891 Posts
Why do i bite the bait .. :crazy:

One very long sentence .. I am going on me only OK.

Being an ESFJ (if i am infact one) i enjoy being analytical and considering my options before jumping in, although there are times where i love nothing more than jumping in and hoping for the best, connections are always being made so my thoughts stay fluid until i get bored and move to another subject, a theory i had several days ago may of changed so don't take everything i say as concrete, i can get intense with a particular subject (last one was space acceleration), i may not be upfront with my emotions but do not assume i don't feel anything, i am just very guarded, until i know the why's then you won't get the answer from me, i enjoy talking about theories and grasping new concepts, if you are narrow minded enough to think sensors are stupid, get away from me please as i do not appreciate closed minded individuals.

That will do for now :laughing:
i'd seriously doubt you are an esfj somehow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
People person, others-minded, need control, like order/cleanliness, have alot of energy

·
Registered
16 Posts
One stereotype I've noticed is they always seem to pop up in mid conversation and say something like, "Heeeeeey! What are you guys laughing about?! No please tell me?! I want to know!"

It's usually a girl ESFJ that does this.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts