Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the internet is the domain of the INTP-- with some room for INTJs, INFJs, INFPs and the ocassional time-wasting ISTP, then how do ESFJs cope on the intertubes?

INTERNET: Pedobear twincest graphic videos flamewar geekdom procrastiyay!
ESFJ: That's really offensive. I'm really hurt by that. You know, you really shouldn't say things that are mean.
INTERNET: LULZ essfijih cant take a j0ke
ESFJ: My eyes hurt.

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Oh snap, posting this in the ESFJ forum is gutsy :shocked: You better watch yourself. An ESFJ might come and bear-hug you to death.

Reactions: Jorge

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
They don't need the internet: they're all out in real-life getting hooked up and not wasting their lives away. :tongue:

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
LIFE: Dude, check out this really awesome event! There's gonna be tons of people there. That super hot chick is gonna be there too.
INTP: ...does it occur outside?
LIFE: Yeah, why?
INTP:

·
Registered
682 Posts
The ESFJs I know, use the 'net as a tool to keep them constantly connected to the friends and family they can't physically be with in person :happy:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Oh snap, posting this in the ESFJ forum is gutsy :shocked: You better watch yourself. An ESFJ might come and bear-hug you to death.
What ESFJ?

·
Registered
599 Posts
The ESFJs I know, use the 'net as a tool to keep them constantly connected to the friends and family they can't physically be with in person :happy:
Yeah, that's honestly one of the only ways I use it (other than minor bits of research for personal interests and homework). That's why I finally broke down and made a Facebook after I moved away from my home town. :tongue:

Oh, and just because everybody is expecting it from a mysterious ESFJ: *BEAR HUGS YOU ALL* :laughing:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
My aunt's an ESFJ, and she's totally hooked on online games, chatting, and getting weird random emails with funny pictures that she's supposed to pass on to all of her fifty gazillion friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
148 Posts
I love the internet .. I think i want be buried with my laptop, lol. Yes, i can go anywhere IRL and meet/chat with total strangers but on places like this .. Strangers are in abundance .. I am at home on the internet.

i am not super knowledgeable but that's why i have an ENTP son to tell me everything and show me all these super quirky clips on You tube.

Reactions: Latte

·
Registered
606 Posts
Why do people assume the internet is an N world? Sensors make up most of the population and are a part of many websites. It's just that you're more likely to find N's interested in MBTI, so you find more N's in MBTI forums.

As for ESFJ's though, I'd agree that they're mostly on social-networking sites. :laughing:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sensors on the internet go on gamig websites, YouTube and Facebook. The wrose their spelling is, the more likely they're extroverts.

ISTPs and ISTJs are the most frequent sensor visitors to MBTI boards, but the ISTJs take is seriously. The ISTPs are there because they're procrastinating and they're introverts.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My aunt's an ESFJ, and she's totally hooked on online games, chatting, and getting weird random emails with funny pictures that she's supposed to pass on to all of her fifty gazillion friends.
Posted via Mobile Device
*glomps snail* Muahaha sorry dear I joined the other team! *snuggles*

I play online games, facebook games, chatting, stumbleupon, sims >_>, sometimes the forums, being poked by snail's hot poker ;_;, and ummm manga! but then again lately I haven't really been interested in manga lately =/ I might switch back to regular movies or anime :(

·
Registered
370 Posts
LOL, I have always found it ironic that ...on the InterTubez...there are so many more introverts, introvert communities, etc., when we are supposedly more rare. The introverts community in LiveJournal has several hundred members...the extroverts community? Less than 50. Chances are, if I mention LOLcats to the average person, they won't know what I am talking about.

I always figure extroverted people are less likely to IM and email, and more likely to text or call to get in touch with people. And that they have better things to do than surf YouTube.

*sigh* I spend wayyy to much time online.

·
Registered
118 Posts
LOL, I have always found it ironic that ...on the InterTubez...there are so many more introverts, introvert communities, etc., when we are supposedly more rare. The introverts community in LiveJournal has several hundred members...the extroverts community? Less than 50. Chances are, if I mention LOLcats to the average person, they won't know what I am talking about.

I always figure extroverted people are less likely to IM and email, and more likely to text or call to get in touch with people. And that they have better things to do than surf YouTube.
For some reason I want to get into a weird debate about which sites would most likely leave people with a "wtf are you talking about?" face :D I dunno why though x_x

Back on topic! Maybe it's because I have poor reception or something, but I dislike talking on the phone x_x. I guess maybe it's because my phone has messenger too but I am more likely to message you on msn/aim than text :D

Huzzah for technology! :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
We had to do group presentations last night for class for a semester project. One group's end slide read "I can has questions nao??

Half the class laughed uproariously, the other half was utterly baffled.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts