463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any on here and I'm pretty curious about them
Do they just never go online?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
My ESFJ friend is online lots.. but you won't find her in this forum
When she did the mbti test, she was just interested in the results. She didn't read up anymore on it after

She didn't answer truthfully though, she told me she is intj and then infj.. So I told her you are ESFJ and showed her the profile. She agreed with me :crazy: "that sounds more like me"

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
My mom is ESFJ. She uses the internet for reading her e-mails... thats it. She is more of the, lets go out and do something... like shop, or go visit with so and so... kind of person. I had to pester her into agreeing to take an online MBTI test. She made me do the filling out though.

Though I doubt its type specific, and more due to her age, but she is very computer illiterate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
In my opinion, they don't use forums as often cuz you don't get an immidiate response from someone, you don't get so much attention sometimes any of attention.So they get bored, hehe.. Most of ESFJ I know are on MSN, facebook, and some chat room.They come to this site just when they need some informations or immidiate help hehe.

In my opinion, hhh...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Most of ESFJ I know are on MSN, facebook, and some chat room.
Yes and they have a lot of difficult grasping that an away or busy title means you are unlikely to respond; they consider it the perfect opportunity to start a video conference... :laughing:

Either that or they are using the interwebs to book cheap flights or to send emails which if you do not forward them to 60000 close friends your teeth turn blue then die.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I've not been around because work has been busy for a change. It's not that there isn't an immediate response on forums that bothers me. I've been to several forums that you can get a pretty quick response. It's usually the trolls on forums that keep me from sticking around so much. I just don't like people who purposely try and tick other people off just for shits and giggles.

I am online all the time. The difference is 8 hours of it is when I'm at work and have a computer in front of me, the rest of the time is when I'm using my phone to get online. And I'm not a huge fan of mobile layouts when it comes to forums, so I'm not on forums unless I'm at work or really bored at home. Since it's summer time, I'm very rarely really bored at home anymore!

I spend more time at the gym or with family and friends than I do online for the most part. I'm very close to my family and my fiance's family, so I'm almost always with my family or his.... Or... At the gym. :tongue:

·
Banned
148 Posts
I go on typology central all the time, 3000 odd posts. I don't come here very often, maybe the place is too large, don't really like the vibe so i stay in the SJ section.

I haven't updated Facebook in ages, oh gosh .. Great you brushed your teeth or had a poo .. Good for you, thanks for sharing.

MSN .. rarely chatting to people unless they are interesting.

I like checking out the online dictionary and listening to the words i am unfamiliar with or reading up on wikipedia. The internet has it's uses.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
My mother is an ESFJ. She uses the internet for emails, recipes, Nancy Grace's website to feed her fetish reading about all the latest baby killers (and looking at pictures of Nancy's babies), and facebook.

She asked me what gregarious meant the other day when I was there visiting...I told her to Google it to learn for herself. Her reaction: "Really? You can do that?"

*face....palm.*

1 - 20 of 435 Posts