Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 435 Posts

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
They're all on Pinterest...
I use Pinterest for pwetty pictures, recipes, and I like looking at what books and movies people like. :3

EDIT: Oh, god, this makes me an ESFJ, doesn't it?! *brain implodes with realisation and body slumps forward with shame*

Just kidding. <3 you guys.

·
Registered
191 Posts
... the deep, philosophical side of me...
You're not an ESFJ :wink:

It's funny to see that there are so few of you guys on here. Not too interested in the impersonal way of communicating, or just not really interested in theory? At least some of you made it and I hope to gain a little insight in your ways.

·
Registered
797 Posts
You're not an ESFJ :wink:

It's funny to see that there are so few of you guys on here. Not too interested in the impersonal way of communicating, or just not really interested in theory? At least some of you made it and I hope to gain a little insight in your ways.
I think the ESFJs are all too busy with their social lives to come on here.

Also, contrary to stereotype, we ESFJs can think about deep, philosophical things. It's that normally we're so preoccupied with the concerns of everyday life. I have met the stereotypical ESFJs that everyone complains about, and then I know some that are great thinkers.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I use Pinterest for pwetty pictures, recipes, and I like looking at what books and movies people like. :3

EDIT: Oh, god, this makes me an ESFJ, doesn't it?! *brain implodes with realisation and body slumps forward with shame*

Just kidding. <3 you guys.
Have to appreciate the irony there. I guess being an ESFJ (well any type) adds on labeled baggage, such as "overly social" "doesn't like deep topics or theory" "love of gossip" "good cook"?????? "Pinterest lover"

That's similar to expecting INTJs to be evil mastermind cave dwellers whose sole ambition is to mate with robots and share the research. That was an exaggeration, but more realistically, it's like assuming all INTPs don't shower for days, forget to eat, are related to Einstein, and hate emotions.

If I boiled an egg and found that it was rotten, I wouldn't expect all the rest in the world to be. People buy them after all.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Seeing an ESFJ comment on a thread is like seeing an unicorn. No one believes they are real and seeing one shatters the inner workings of the internet mind, if I'm going to exaggerate.

·
Registered
991 Posts
if its of interest, here is the number of pages of threads for each types sub forum on PerC, and yeh you guys are the second rarest posters at least, not that thats a real indication of numbers but it gives a rough idea.

SP's
ISTP - 121
ISFP - 98
ESTP - 49
ESFP - 30

SJ's
ISTJ - 112
ISFJ - 78
ESTJ - 28
ESFJ - 32

NT's
INTJ - 245
INTP - 360
ENTJ - 89
ENTP - 216

NF's
INFJ - 531
INFP - 684
ENFJ - 117
ENFP - 304

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
if its of interest, here is the number of pages of threads for each types sub forum on PerC, and yeh you guys are the second rarest posters at least, not that thats a real indication of numbers but it gives a rough idea.

SP's
ISTP - 121
ISFP - 98
ESTP - 49
ESFP - 30

SJ's
ISTJ - 112
ISFJ - 78
ESTJ - 28
ESFJ - 32

NT's
INTJ - 245
INTP - 360
ENTJ - 89
ENTP - 216

NF's
INFJ - 531
INFP - 684
ENFJ - 117
ENFP - 304
It would seem that introverts are much more interested in PC than extroverts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, my screen name is StupidINTJ. No, not all of them are stupid. I'm married to one. Yes, I'm ESFJ. We do get online. No, not usually to chat in these forums but to check email, look at facebook, look at recipes, shop and so on. We, meaning ESFJ types, actually have friends...not just computers to interact with. Yes, we are very social. I would much rather talk to a friend, my child, my husband(INTJ) than sit here on this computer "chatting" with anyone. I don't play online games. I am ONLY on here now because my husband's laptop had this site pulled up. I asked where the ESFJ chatroom was...and got the "ESFJ's on the internet are rare" BS from him. So, what questions do you INTJ types have for this ESFJ??

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yes, my screen name is StupidINTJ. No, not all of them are stupid. I'm married to one. Yes, I'm ESFJ. We do get online. No, not usually to chat in these forums but to check email, look at facebook, look at recipes, shop and so on. We, meaning ESFJ types, actually have friends...not just computers to interact with. Yes, we are very social. I would much rather talk to a friend, my child, my husband(INTJ) than sit here on this computer "chatting" with anyone. I don't play online games. I am ONLY on here now because my husband's laptop had this site pulled up. I asked where the ESFJ chatroom was...and got the "ESFJ's on the internet are rare" BS from him. So, what questions do you INTJ types have for this ESFJ??
Is the 'stupid' in reference to him actually getting you to get an account on the forums? this is hilarious

·
Registered
2 Posts
"We, meaning ESFJ types, actually have friends...not just computers to interact with."
What were you doing when you typed this?

Your response was emotional. You were compelled to defend perceived slights toward your fellow ESFJs.

I assume your screen name is a humorous jab at your husband for sparking your interest in the MBTI coupled with your own inability to understand NT types. Regardless, you views should prove interesting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
*snort*

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, I really AM an INFJ. I took the test many years ago when I was "the preacher's wife" and answered it the way I was "expected" to, or perhaps according to the way I really perceived myself at the time and came up ESFJ. I have just taken the test again, and twenty-some-odd years later, I come up as an INFJ which is what I have ALWAYS been and resonates with me perfectly. When I read the INFJ profile, I said to myself, "Well DUH...". Yeah. :tongue:

Reactions: rd93

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yeah, I really AM an INFJ. I took the test many years ago when I was "the preacher's wife" and answered it the way I was "expected" to, or perhaps according to the way I really perceived myself at the time and came up ESFJ. I have just taken the test again, and twenty-some-odd years later, I come up as an INFJ which is what I have ALWAYS been and resonates with me perfectly. When I read the INFJ profile, I said to myself, "Well DUH...". Yeah. :tongue:
That's great, I'm so glad you found out. Steps to self discovery are always the best. Well stick around our forum we like having you here nonetheless :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
IDK, I don't think we're that rare?
I think I know a lot of ESFJ's on Tumblr, in the Social Justice community!

Personally I'm addicted to the internet... Lalala....

·
Registered
88 Posts
well, then I'm one of the rare SJ's cause I love to know more about people and their personality, I just love to get to know people more and to hear what they are thinking and their side of the world and other stuffs :D

201 - 220 of 435 Posts