Personality Cafe banner

421 - 435 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Please come back and tell me what amino is. I couldn't find it.
I stumbled upon it yesterday randomly and it looked as though it'd give me a virus, also looks like it's for weeaboos but I'm probably wrong

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Most ESFJs on the internet mistype as ENFx because typology descriptions make us all sound like Regina George ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

(Unfortunately, my initials actually are R.G. ...)

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Most ESFJs on the internet mistype as ENFx because typology descriptions make us all sound like Regina George ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

(Unfortunately, my initials actually are R.G. ...)
Yup.

I know my ex was an EXFJ based on the Jungian description of the Fe-dominant type. But I took several MBTI tests based on what I know of her and how she would have answered and I got ENFP every single time. EXFJ 7's in particular are never going to test ESFJ on any MBTI test. Ever.

Plus FB is very much EFJ and ISJ domain for the most part. They're around. They just hang in different circles.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Yup.

I know my ex was an EXFJ based on the Jungian description of the Fe-dominant type. But I took several MBTI tests based on what I know of her and how she would have answered and I got ENFP every single time. EXFJ 7's in particular are never going to test ESFJ on any MBTI test. Ever.

Plus FB is very much EFJ and ISJ domain for the most part. They're around. They just hang in different circles.
Yeah. I do think it would be fair to say that the average ESFJ is probably less likely to care about typology than other types (and thus less likely to hang out in typology forums), but the few that do usually mistype as something "more interesting" anyway.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
I just wanted to say that our ESFJs on here seem cream of the crop people to me. You guys are a sun-shiney group and make me very hopeful and excited for my ESFJ son and the kind of person he can be. Thanks you guys for your warmth and thoughts and comments as I've encountered you! =)

421 - 435 of 435 Posts