Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start off saying I found out the hard way that personality tests can be highly inaccurate. After finally discovering I was a type 4 and not a 1 or 7. Specifically a self pres/social stack 4. The "sunny" 4 , I delved into figuring out my type through Carl Jung's system. Tests always type me infp but as I said I believe tests can be highly inaccurate. I used a typing grid by CSJoseph and have realized I am an ESFP. All the data I see about correlation between enneagram and jungian theory is self reported and therefore I have a hard time believing it to be accurate because most people just take a test and believe it to be fact. Why not delve deeper and see if it's actually true? I have to turn everything inside out before I'll believe it and even still I could discover maybe something else is a better fit in the jungian theory for me. I do know I am extroverted and I have to say it's bs people say 4's cannot be this or that. They have to be infp...sounds like a stuffy box if you ask me.
Not really looking to argue it,just pointing out that just because it's "rare" doesn't mean it really actually is.
Any other 4's out there extroverted? 🙋‍♀️

·
Heretic
10,661 Posts
@Atropos4
I've met legit ESFP 4's they are not that rare to be honest.
I even had a romance with one, a real rollercoaster... xD

All types can be 4's, people who preach otherwise have a really narrow understanding of this.
Now if you are really an ESFP 4 I cannot tell you right off the bat, but it is a possible combination for sure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am an ESFP type4w3 sx/sp :happy:
It is quite rare in ESFP, as they are commonly known as type 3/7

People say type4 must be some MBTI type is totally nonsense !
Every enneagram can found in each MBTI, some of them are just in unusual combination and hard to discover like me haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts