Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of my best friends are an ESFP and an ESFJ (both are male). My ESFP friend goes to the same high school as me, however my ESFJ friend goes to another school. As a result of that, they have never met each other before.

Just out of curiosity, what are ESFJs and ESFPs like together? I have noticed a fair few similarities between the two, so I have been curious about how it would go if they were to ever meet each other.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Ahhhh I love ESFJs!!!

But at the same time... I hate ESFJs .-.

They are so much fun to be around, very warm and loving individuals, but they also have a tendancy to gossip and the less healthy ones can be kind of controlling.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ahhhh I love ESFJs!!!

But at the same time... I hate ESFJs .-.

They are so much fun to be around, very warm and loving individuals, but they also have a tendancy to gossip and the less healthy ones can be kind of controlling.
Theres an esfj girl in my life that ive liked for years...tears me apart to like her so much :/ oh well!

·
Registered
442 Posts
For novelty's sake, since I thought I was an ESFP; ESFJ are alright people, had a relationship with one for 4 years and a bit and we're still friends.
I say if an ESFJ can handle me, one should be able to handle an ESFP as well. Besides, I found my ESFJ friend is pretty compatible with most SP types around, with the exception of ISTP's. I hooked her up to her new partner, an ESTP.
With the exception of a couple of NTP's, I don't think many types will not like ESFJ (or at least be pretty neutral about them).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts