Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, every ESFP women I've met has had a huge natural attraction to me (when I was an INTJ) whenever I flexed my brain muscles. Some are very naice looking since they're very self-conscious, but they're so stupid, it hurts to be around them. Plox tell about your ESFP experiences, "the love trap" that INTJs get into (valuing stability over their happiness & shaking off criticism of your poor romantic choices) and so on.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
For me, every ESFP women I've met has had a huge natural attraction to me (when I was an INTJ) whenever I flexed my brain muscles. Some are very naice looking since they're very self-conscious, but they're so stupid, it hurts to be around them. Plox tell about your ESFP experiences, "the love trap" that INTJs get into (valuing stability over their happiness & shaking off criticism of your poor romantic choices) and so on.
There's no such thing as being an INTJ and then being an ENTJ.... you're one or the other, but not one and then the other... if you were confused before, that doesn't change the fact that that's what you were. Read up on your theory.

I have yet to meet an ESFP that I've been attracted to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Calling ESFPs stupid is extremely ignorant. They do indeed not have the preference for abstract and theoretical thinking like we do; but they have preference for other types if thinking patterns which probably suite their life style very well.

And if you still feel like using the word "stupid" as a definition for ESFPs then I want you to define the meaning of life, and then we can have a true basis of comparison between different thought patterns and try to label which ones are stupid and which ones aren't.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it IS safe to say that. It's also safe to say that I've found links between ESFP women and Histrionic Personality disorder.
And yes, I've had many people change test results. I've matured between taking the tests, as all people do. Some results may change, others may not. I got better with people because I thought it would be efficient in living, and I came to terms with many of my emotions - I needed to to survive in this world.

But we digress.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
MBTI: INTJ
Socionics: INTp

MBTI: ESFP
Socionics: ESFp

Socionics: INTp - ESFp = duality

·
Registered
678 Posts
No, it IS safe to say that. It's also safe to say that I've found links between ESFP women and Histrionic Personality disorder.
And yes, I've had many people change test results. I've matured between taking the tests, as all people do. Some results may change, others may not. I got better with people because I thought it would be efficient in living, and I came to terms with many of my emotions - I needed to to survive in this world.

But we digress.
Coming to terms with your emotions won't make you ENTJ. A head injury might. I have a friend who became much more extroverted after getting his head hit hard in a car accident.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Coming to terms with your emotions won't make you ENTJ. A head injury might. I have a friend who became much more extroverted after getting his head hit hard in a car accident.
That's quite funny to me, as I read it as "if an INTJ sustains a serious enough head-injury, they can become an ENTJ."

It doesn't ring particularly complementary of ENTJs [Then again, not many things do].

OP:
So, if you're looking for the relationship between ENTJs and ESFPs, why ask the INTJs...?
I'm baffled, and more-so by your attitude to both INTJs and ESFPs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You digress. If you're not here to discuss, why ARE you here? There are plenty of argument threads out there.
You've come into McDonald's asking for a BK Whopper. >.>

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
And yes, I've had many people change test results. I've matured between taking the tests, as all people do. Some results may change, others may not.
Tests are a good guess at best and affected by mood, preconception, and preknowledge among other factors and that's why results change and vary between tests... they're never to be fully trusted... it's the descriptions of each type and their cognitive functions that tell everything... a common misconception. People change, but they don't change types.... they unlock new cognitive functions as they age and they have new experiences to draw on but their core personality remains the same. You need to brush up on your theory.... or just take a look around you at least once every few years.

MBTI: INTJ
Socionics: INTp

MBTI: ESFP
Socionics: ESFp

Socionics: INTp - ESFp = duality
Sorta, the J/p P/j thing doesn't always happen that way.... also.... ewwwwe socionics/duality.

Reactions: Violence Begats

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I got better with people because I thought it would be efficient in living, and I came to terms with many of my emotions - I needed to to survive in this world.
ENTJs are not "better" with people than INTJs. This idea of social skills is a common misconception of the difference between introversion and extroversion. These two things have nothing to do with social skills. There can be an extremely articulate and charismatic INTJ just as easily as a socially awkward and stammering ENTJ. Also, INTJs are better at understanding and dealing with their emotions than ENTJs; I recommend you read up on the cognitive functions.

But getting back to the point, I've never really been attracted to ESFPs. They usually are interested in me for no other reason than that I'm an introvert and they want to make me "have fun".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I assume that people who are bad with other people most of the time would avoid contact, like if you were bad at football, you'd never try out for NFL.
I say this as a majority, really.

That "have fun", I learned can also be flirting 80% of the time. I also learned that before massive study that I was formally oblivious to most flirting and rejection. XD

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I think the attraction of ESFP women lies in them appearing more feminine than other types (maybe with the exception of ENFP) both in movies and IRL. I dated one for half a year, seeing her every other weekend, but after a while even that was strenuous. To quote from a movie: "Why can't they be more like a man." or as I would say it after joining PerC: why can't they be more like INTJ women?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
@Violence Begats
Three posts from you in two pages on same thread that have made me facepalm. I am not sure whether to congratulate you for the *achievement* or slap you with a trout.

As far as experiences with ESFP's go, My friend who is one according to the test at mypersonality.info I got him to take is one of the smartest creative writers I've ever met. With matters of love I can not help much, I've never really fallen for the females of the type, I value critical thinking over social thinking. And truly, you're not going to meet many professors and doctors out of that type, as they thrive in different circles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts