Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have a friend, who I typed him myself as an ESFP. He took the MBTI test for the first time, got INTJ. I knew he is not INTJ, but he says that it kind of tells a lot about him because he do think of things alone. With that, I try to give him the description of INFP. Again, he says "Yeah, I like peoples and animals". He suspect he is more of Judger, but when he looked into INFJ, he says only half of it is true. But because he is much more concerned his exam and things happening around him much more than the future, I gave him the description of ISFP. This time, he says that "Yeah, that is exactly who I am!". But I don't think he is an Introvert because whenever he had topics to say, he would just brain dump every contents out just for the sake of talking. I gave him the description of ESFP and he says "Wow that's scary, really sounds like me". Since then, I knew he is a real ESFP, because he loves having fun and he likes to make other people join on his fun rides too. But at times he think he is Introverted because he likes to spend time alone and doesn't really go to any parties much. After this, he took the exam and he got INTJ again... DUH. Then he says "Well, I have a multiple personality, I may be who am I, but it may not be too". He is kind of clueless who he is himself, and it made me confused too. Finally he agreed that he is an ESFP, so yeah.

Does this ever happened to any of you ESFPs?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Being an ISFP doesn't mean that you are less out going or less prone to 'brain dump' on other people.
Being an ISFP doesn't mean that you're more introverted.
Being an ESFP doesn't mean that you are more prone to going out or more prone to 'brain dump' on other people
Being and ESFP doesn't mean that you're more Extraverted.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well, no, actually it doesn't. But extraverted does not mean outgoing.
Yeah, that's what the E stands for. In the Myers-Briggs system anyway.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Yeah I'm exactly like that. Who I am today might not be the same person tomorrow.

Reactions: Nikorasu Chan

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
I'm kind of a chameleon and tend to imitate the people that I am near. In fact, I am sort of a mirror. I'll come across as YOUR personality type, instead of mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You just went retard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts