Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you add or subtract from this description of an ESFP?

entertainers, party animals, storytellers, witty, spiderweb talkers lost on tangents, new replaces old, too talkative, perceived as dumb

Also I need a video of an ESFP acting typical so I can study the type.

·
Registered
500 Posts

entertainers, party animals, storytellers, witty, spiderweb talkers lost on tangents, new replaces old, too talkative, perceived as dumb

study

Bill Clinton

Goldie Hawn

Joe Pesci

Dean Cain

Al Pacino

Marilyn Monroe

Elvis Presley

if you want a video of me that's going to take some time, considering I don't have a camera or money to buy one right now or a camera man.

·
Registered
500 Posts

I found you a good video. This guy looks like an ESFP and the song is like THE ESFP MOTTO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrOB_q3tjo

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
914 Posts

Punky,
Facts are very important to us. I hadn't heard the "Spiderweb talkers" before, though I do know that people tend not to understand me, and I know I have plenty of intelligence (much of that is from dealing with NTJs at work).
When we perform, it may look clumsy, but the finished product will be a work of art (regardless of time and money required).
I have social passions, i.e., strong feelings toward what is wrong with American society, institutionalized racism, for instance, and I try to put myself in a place in church or politics where I can make a positive change in the world.
I cannot/best not work alone. I need people.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Digger

Hard Core ESFP
:happy:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I like to know both a lot of the time and get frustrated if I can't get the answer.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

Present. ESFP loves to be present and naturally lives in the here-and-now.

Potential trouble with punctuality and inconsistent habits are probably a side effect of being so present so naturally.

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
914 Posts
I am empowered by viewing an event as a performance rather than by just being there, unless, of course, the goal is to listen, etc. If I can view some event as a performance, then I can deliver what is required. If, on the other hand, I am busy creating or composing, time becomes much less relevant. If I am decomposing, time has no value at all. I am speaking of that situation only in the theoretical, of course, but it would seem to be correct.

·
Registered
98 Posts

go to YouTube and type "Skydiving" in the little search box. When you see a video of a skydiver who forgot their parachute, that's probably an ESFP.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think this girl is ESFP. You can look through her other videos too and decide.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Ronald Reagan is supposed to be ESFP. A lot of people think he was dumb, people called him the amiable dunce. He was outgoing, quite the ladies man back in his Hollywood days, don't believe the Nancy is one true love, that was in his later years, after his divorce from the smoking hot Jane Wyman. So you got your ladies man He was known as an alright actor, very friendly. I don't know typing all that well. I also don't know people ideology. I'm not trying to malign Reagan by calling him dumb,it's just if that's a snapshot of an ESFP, Reagan made some boneheaded stupid remarks. Reagan's college was Eureka where he studied theatre and then went to Hollywood. So it's not like his college's prospects were Bill Clinton's where you set up to attend law school. There's really no theory in Theatre except method acting. Just for disclosure purposes I use to act. So you got your Sensor education down with him.

Also, he does have a soft spot for the poor, at least in the late 1948 where he stumps for Truman so we can protect Social Security. Things to take into consideration.

Edit: I don't mean to imply that ESFPs are dumb, I was browsing through the thread and someone mentioned that. I'm pretty sure most are smart like myself.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
This whole thread just goes to show you how misinformed people really are/how little they really know about the ESFP type! ESFPs are basically gods :p

·
Registered
914 Posts
This whole thread just goes to show you how misinformed people really are/how little they really know about the ESFP type! ESFPs are basically gods :p
Perhaps a tad bit on the subjective side, but the only people who would want to quibble are those who are envious.
Digger Blue

Anybody want to thank me for that one?!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts