Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.
I have this friend that I'm quite smitten over. He tested as an ESFP but he has SO MANY qualities about him that are very 'j'. He has to maintain his daily routine. He works 6 days a week. He's never late. He works hard. He's VERY clean, I don't think I've ever seen his place dirty...ever.
But, then he does things like cancel plans at the last minute because something came up. Or, we just went to Vancouver for a few days and he just wanted to figure out what we were going to do once we got up there.

I'm not really sure what kind of information is helpful in deciphering whether or not he's an ESFP or an ESFJ. So, let me know what information you need and I can provide it :)

And, thank you in advance for your help!!!! i love mbti.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
erm, well from what I have seen of ESFJs is that they are prompted to protect other people if they see that something that they deem as unjust is happening to them - Fe is their primary cognitive function and it basically makes them very concerned with fairness in their environment and judge people according to moral standards

ESFPs are Se primary and Fi auxiliary, which means that their primary function is one that seeks out new sensory stimulation, and their feeling is introverted so they are more likely to make feeling judgements in sense of what personally offends them and what they find emotionally uplifting - ESFP is more likely to offer their sympathy and try to comfort the person person who was treated unfairly, while ESFJ is likely to direct that person what to do next and even stand up to the perpetrator of the injustice

1 - 2 of 2 Posts