Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We have our downsides... but being and INTJ, I'm sure you've already researched them all. XD

Hehe, sorry for the late reply, a little busy with school work. We all have downsides it just happens that my downsides make me suck at human interaction and yours don't effect others.

Don't sell yourself short and compare yourself to others. There are fundamental biological differences between introverts and extraverts. E's have less serotonin in their systems and therefore are constantly seeking activities that will boost it for them. I's don't need as much serotonin and therefore easy become overwhelmed in high-energy environments designed to stimulate E's. Your 'bitchiness,' as you call it, is just your body saying 'nopenopenope, can't handle that' and going into defensive mode. (^_^
You're not bitchy. You just have a certain amount of energy that you can take in before you reach your limit and then need to isolate yourself to reduce the serotonin in your system, resetting you back to normal.
That's true but for me I think it's more a preference thing, it's because I suck at socializing so I tend to avoid it, or because hanging out with certain people when we think about it basing on our past experience isn't as fun as reading a good book so... Maybe I'm one of those what they call ambivert if they are real lol.

I'm great with the spending time and giving you my undivided attention. Gifts... that I kinda suck at. XD
I like how this had turn into a comparison between INTJs and ESFPs. We have the same functions but we are so different from each other.

We don't usually, because then what we would be presenting isn't genuine. You would just get a mask of us. He might be mirroring you... has nothing to do with being an ESFP and everything to do with wanting to build a connection with you. Here's an interesting article on mirroring
I have heard of the concept of mirroring before, didn't really research the reason why so thanks for the article. The article talks about synchronizing body posture and emotions but it didn't say much about ideas. I don't think mirroring include mirroring the other person's opinion. He dose it way too much when we are texting and it's really annoying. Like after a few exchange on some topic he just starts to agree with whatever I said. It really makes me think he doesn't want to talk with me anymore.

Soccer (and sports in general) can be pretty interesting if you look at the strategy involved. It's kinda like human chess. As him to explain the rules to you... you might find it interesting.
I'm lucky that I'm gifted athletically so I don't detest sports at all. It's really irrelevant now because like what I said before I think for some reason I don't know he lost his interest, and INTJs are not good at chasing we attract our mate so...

And this is why ESFPs and INTJs get along. (^^

Awww... thanks, I think you're pretty awesome yourself. And yeah, ESFP memes aren't so kind to us poor SP-types. Maybe a good conversation starter is: "Hey, I read that ESFPs do blah-blah-blah. Is that true? Are you like that?"

I know I owe you an e-mail back. It's incoming. (^_^
I own you an email too I'll get back to you. It's a bit depressing that I started this thread hoping for a relationship but seems like it's not going to happen sorry to you all that already started shipping.But making this thread is the best decision I've made regarding to this event. I have made a great friend like you, got to know more about the ESFP personality and stopped biasing against sensors. Let's just make this thread a information stash for people who is interested in ESFP and INTJ personality. Good luck:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sorry for the spam everybody I couldn't post a reply cz it said it contains a link after I checked at least 10 times so....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Not an ESFP, but I do stalk this forum every so-often. :laughing:

This definitely sounds like INTJ behavior imo.

I agree with this 100%. I think that the ESFP stereotype is super inaccurate to how ESFPs actually are.

This thread is one of the more interesting ones I've read in a while, so thank you both for that. :tongue:
Hey I'm 5w6 too hhhh

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's really irrelevant now because like what I said before I think for some reason I don't know he lost his interest, and INTJs are not good at chasing we attract our mate so...
What makes you think that he's lost interest? You know, emotions don't switch off that easily. But he might be trying to distance himself so he doesn't get hurt because he doesn't think that you like him. You don't have to chase him, but give him a little encouragement. And not a subtle INTJ-type encouragement. It's around mid-terms, right? Invite him to study with you... let him know that you usually don't invite people, but he's special. Give him something to go on. (^_^

I own you an email too I'll get back to you. It's a bit depressing that I started this thread hoping for a relationship but seems like it's not going to happen sorry to you all that already started shipping.But making this thread is the best decision I've made regarding to this event. I have made a great friend like you, got to know more about the ESFP personality and stopped biasing against sensors. Let's just make this thread a information stash for people who is interested in ESFP and INTJ personality. Good luck:)
Awww... you are just too sweet! I'm really glad that you reached out and I answered... I'm glad that I could make a great friend like you, too! :heart:

I'm still rooting for you, btw... don't give up! Fight for what you want... or at least, fight for the friendship. (^_^

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What makes you think that he's lost interest? You know, emotions don't switch off that easily. But he might be trying to distance himself so he doesn't get hurt because he doesn't think that you like him. You don't have to chase him, but give him a little encouragement. And not a subtle INTJ-type encouragement. It's around mid-terms, right? Invite him to study with you... let him know that you usually don't invite people, but he's special. Give him something to go on. (^_^

Awww... you are just too sweet! I'm really glad that you reached out and I answered... I'm glad that I could make a great friend like you, too! :heart:

I'm still rooting for you, btw... don't give up! Fight for what you want... or at least, fight for the friendship. (^_^
:heart:INTJs are probably best when they utilize their saviours rather than their demons. ESFPs are probably better off fighting for things they want hhh. It's your specialty. Do you fight when it comes to romance? I usually backs off the moment I see something concerning, sure missed a lot but when you think about what I have missed it wasn't much so I don't regret anything. I dunno why I'm replying here since you know all about it but just feel like own you a reply here too.

INTJs honestly have short attention spans too, we give up to quickly and giving up is so easy for us. We are so good at suppressing Fi it's scary hhh. *can't address the problem if there isn't one.

·
Registered
145 Posts
:heart:INTJs are probably best when they utilize their saviours rather than their demons. ESFPs are probably better off fighting for things they want hhh. It's your specialty. Do you fight when it comes to romance? I usually backs off the moment I see something concerning, sure missed a lot but when you think about what I have missed it wasn't much so I don't regret anything. I dunno why I'm replying here since you know all about it but just feel like own you a reply here too.

INTJs honestly have short attention spans too, we give up to quickly and giving up is so easy for us. We are so good at suppressing Fi it's scary hhh. *can't address the problem if there isn't one.
I dunno, I've had a lot of fun with INTJs who get lost in Se. There's something awesome about them stretching their inferior functions and just enjoying the moment with me.

I guess it's because I'm a romantic. When I'm invested, I don't want to give up so easily. Even if all logic suggests I do otherwise, I want to take the ride and see where it goes. I'm much more of a 'it's better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all' type person. All my experiences, both positive and negative, help to shape me and make me who I am. If I only pick the easy route, am I really growing?

Also, don't feel like you need to reply to me here. You don't owe me a message here... but I love and appreciate them! (^_^

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I dunno, I've had a lot of fun with INTJs who get lost in Se. There's something awesome about them stretching their inferior functions and just enjoying the moment with me.

I guess it's because I'm a romantic. When I'm invested, I don't want to give up so easily. Even if all logic suggests I do otherwise, I want to take the ride and see where it goes. I'm much more of a 'it's better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all' type person. All my experiences, both positive and negative, help to shape me and make me who I am. If I only pick the easy route, am I really growing?

Also, don't feel like you need to reply to me here. You don't owe me a message here... but I love and appreciate them! (^_^
I do very much so enjoy the moment, it's called the flow state or something. Very nice, just living in the moment. But that's probably when they have already done their Ni thing and evluated the consequences, they feel safe to live in that moment.

Ok when you say you want to see where the ride takes you I am thinking what strategies can I use to win this person's heart? oh shit I'm so bad at this I can't I better hide bye lol xDDDDD When you say the easy route I don't think what you picked is the easy route for you since you have already stated that you are a romantic it's acutally hard for you to give up, you need harsh reality to slap your face and tell you stop so really you are doing what is easy for you. If as an ESFP you try to put a stop to your feeling that's the hard route, vice versa for rationals to step up their game.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Man, I'm here at 3:30 am thinking about him... I didn't really get over it. WTF? Why... ESFPs sure are much more adorable than ESTPs. To try to get over my feelings for my ESFP completely I agreed to date an ESTP that have been pestering me for awhile. He's super popular and I think a bit manipulative? Ughhhhh... why do I still want to talk to him when it's quite clear we have nothing to talk about other than school work.:frustrating: Even he knows better than me and I'm also hiding this from my friend. I feel so defeated.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man, I'm here at 3:30 am thinking about him... I didn't really get over it. WTF? Why... ESFPs sure are much more adorable than ESTPs. To try to get over my feelings for my ESFP completely I agreed to date an ESTP that have been pestering me for awhile. He's super popular and I think a bit manipulative? Ughhhhh... why do I still want to talk to him when it's quite clear we have nothing to talk about other than school work.:frustrating: Even he knows better than me and I'm also hiding this from my friend. I feel so defeated.
Ah, I’ve found that when you like someone, you can’t just replace them with anyone. You need to find a quality replacement. And manipulators aren’t really quality replacements. (^_~

If you want your ESFP, let him know. Even if you talk about school work, if you enjoy the conversation, it’s a good start. ESFPs are curious. Spark our interest and we’ll be eager to learn more. Your heart (Fi) wants what it wants... sometimes there’s no logic behind it.

I’m gonna try to be brave and clear the air with my INTJ, too. I may have accidentally hurt him more than I thought. >.<

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ah, I’ve found that when you like someone, you can’t just replace them with anyone. You need to find a quality replacement. And manipulators aren’t really quality replacements. (^_~

If you want your ESFP, let him know. Even if you talk about school work, if you enjoy the conversation, it’s a good start. ESFPs are curious. Spark our interest and we’ll be eager to learn more. Your heart (Fi) wants what it wants... sometimes there’s no logic behind it.

I’m gonna try to be brave and clear the air with my INTJ, too. I may have accidentally hurt him more than I thought. >.<
OMG Nari hhh nothing can escape your hawk eyes. This display of emotion from me is rare, it only happens at 3 am when I want to indulge it. I assure you hhh. Also coupled by the factor that I didn't do my homework the anxiety is for school but I gotta blame it on something else lmao. Do you do that too?

I've been consulting a mautre INTJ. I can't say his path is my path but I'm going to take shortcuts based on his experience. Tbh all the feelings I had left for my ESFP is confusion and disappointment, I'm super clueless on why he suddenly gone cold on me, that's about it. Based on my previous experiences with ESFPs if he didn't gone cold on me my interest would wan itself becasue there's really no commonality to fuel the initial spark.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts