Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother is esfp, and unhealthy one

in past he was normal, he chat with me go out with me

he changed after marriage, now he become distant from me but not his friends, he treat me like Im his rival and when he talks to me he uses messages and hints and not direct or frindly with me if you know what I mean.

now our relationship is like we are acquaintance, even less, if we talk we talk formally.

my question is I want to know what would upset or cause esfp to breakup friendship or become distant from his friend. or what things esfp highly dislike in other people.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Honestly, im not sure I can be of much help, im an only child, so the dynamics between siblings is sometimes a little bit confusing for me. But as far as what might upset him as an esfp, I think feelings of betrayal can be a big one. Also jealously, but these things wouldn't really make sense in your case, would they?

·
Registered
9 Posts
From my experience ESFPs will either tell you what's wrong (albeit in a dramatic fashion) or act up the way your brother is. If the latter is the case, usually just asking what's wrong will solicit a reaction out of them. But clearly something is wrong and he might not be 'breaking up' with you but showing you he's upset with something you did and is annoyed that you didn't realize you were doing something wrong. Not to say you did anything but that might be how he sees it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your right ny brother is not dramatic type

i asked him whats wrong and he said nothing and i explain that he kept avoiding me alot and he replied that he was avoiding chatting with somebody else not me
im not sure now if tells the truth and im so sensitive or am i right and he is playing passive aggresive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts