Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you easily irritated by average situations or does it have to be a big problem for you to be angry?
Can you keep it under control easily or do you go all out?
Is it more a physical thing (break all sorts of things) or more verbal, maybe both?
After going through a heated argument, does it dwell in you for awhile or can you move on easily?
How do you relax afterwards? (talk to others about it, think to yourself, occupy with something? etc)

Of course this depends on the situation.

·
Banned
25 Posts
well i've always had a bit of a temper. never took crap from anyone no matter who they were. im not bragging because i recognize this as one of my weaknesses but also a strength at the same time. this is because us ESFP's can so easily express our feelings.

if im happy/sad/angry... you'll know it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i'm not easily irritated but when I do get frustrated about something I always just say what is on my mind. I don't get angry or frustrated very easy because I usually just brush things off, but when I do get upset over something that is personal to me, I have no problem telling the person how I feel. in fact, it's actually hard for me to keep my opionion to myself when it comes to something that really frustrates me. I can't hide my emotions/feelings. I wear my heart on my sleeve. It's almost as if I lack a filter when it comes to expressing my emotions, haha. But at the same time, I tend to get over things pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I get irritated easily but I also get over it easily. I rarely get super-angry, and even when I do it still doesn't usually take me more than a few minutes to calm down.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Are you easily irritated by average situations or does it have to be a big problem for you to be angry?
Can you keep it under control easily or do you go all out?
Is it more a physical thing (break all sorts of things) or more verbal, maybe both?
After going through a heated argument, does it dwell in you for awhile or can you move on easily?
How do you relax afterwards? (talk to others about it, think to yourself, occupy with something? etc)

Of course this depends on the situation.
I try to keep it under control, but ooh yeah, I can get angry and let it show both verbally and physically. I usually get over my anger very quickly and apologize for anyone who may have been affected by it. To relax afterwards I usually pray and go do a fun activity like see a movie or something.

·
Administrator
14,165 Posts
I don't think I get angry very easily, and am usually pretty easy going. When I do get angry, I am angry, though. I have resorted to sarcasm and totally bad arguments (like, illogical--false).

I usually get over it pretty quickly though. It's usually something that violates my ethics enough to make me very angry--and then I let go of the feeling but will continue to develop and explore my own arguments about what angered me...so I can make better arguments in the future.

Edit: but getting angry about little things? No--I dislike conflict, and I hate it when people freak out over every little thing...so I don't do it. Nitpicking is not my idea of a fun time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am an individual with a lotta feels, but idk, whenever I'm upset and other humans see me, I don't really show or express myself. I'd be all I'm mad because I woke up this way (don't y'all have those days), or I'm sobbing because I just watched Up. and it takes me about five minutes to get over it, yay. Let me tell you a story, once a pond a time, I had this friend that made me go all hulk on her for the fiftieth time and I'm like, this time it's for real. I swore that I'd be mad at her for aleast an hour, five minutes later, we're at the local ice cream store. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I think I'm kind of stressed because I know I'm an esfp, but 70% of the time I feel intj. SOMEONE CUDDLE WITH ME

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
It takes work to make me angry. I cry and get dramatic and maybe yell a bit. But I get over it quickly. My attention span doesn't last that long and I can be distracted from whatever it was that made me angry in the first place. Also, I do not like conflict.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts