Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an ESFP male, that has the hots for an ENTJ female. On paper this isn't supposed to work, right? Then why am I so attracted to her?? And don't say because you're an ESFP, and you will shag anything...even sea turtles. I find her so intriguing! she has an active running intelligence that really challenges me(which I crave). She's super hard working and active. And her tomboy like demeanor is endearing. I really value communication and attacking problems in a relationship. She does this. It's awesome. The whole N vs S thing and how we communicate makes sense. But I love in depth conversation about life that really gets me thinking(Not just about the weather or sports). I think a lot of this, attributes to the fact I was raised by an INFJ mother, and have an INTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ and ENFP for brothers. It's funny being the only S in the family...even lonely. Any thoughts N world? Maybe that was a loaded question...:laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm an ESFP male, that has the hots for an ENTJ female. On paper this isn't supposed to work, right? Then why am I so attracted to her?? And don't say because you're an ESFP, and you will shag anything...even sea turtles. I find her so intriguing! she has an active running intelligence that really challenges me(which I crave). She's super hard working and active. And her tomboy like demeanor is endearing. I really value communication and attacking problems in a relationship. She does this. It's awesome. The whole N vs S thing and how we communicate makes sense. But I love in depth conversation about life that really gets me thinking(Not just about the weather or sports). I think a lot of this, attributes to the fact I was raised by an INFJ mother, and have an INTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ and ENFP for brothers. It's funny being the only S in the family...even lonely. Any thoughts N world? Maybe that was a loaded question...😆
Gosh. Be careful. She will crush you. I am also an ESFP, female and I have am ENTJ cousin who is also a female. We were very close when we were young. We were only months apart but I felt like she was more aware of the world than I ever was. Now that we’re both 25 year old women, she’s got my back. She might be a loyal cousin but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t make me crazy when we’re traveling together. She’s a little bossy and sometimes she can intimidating. So long story short, an ESFP & ENTJ isn’t really a healthy relationship. As an ESFP, you might end up a slave in the relationship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts