Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Long time lurker but I decided to create an account a few minutes ago :) I don't see too many posts or readings about ESFJ (female) and ESFP (male) pairings! I'm curious because I recently started dating an ESFP.

So far in our new relationship, things are great. I definitely feel chemistry with him. Conversations flow naturally and I feel comfortable! He definitely knows how to make me laugh. We both enjoy going out exploring and doing activities for dates, with the occasional stay at home and lounging around. My ESFP and I both have our own circle of friends which we’ve introduced each other to. He actually talks and interacts with my friends! They all loved him and it makes me happy that they’re able to get long. I guess one of the things I admire about him is his ability to warm up to people. :) Another thing I like is that he is super affectionate and warm. I really appreciate how he is constantly doing “the little things!”

Previously, I dated an INTP for about 2 years and there was so much arguments and conflict. Most of it stemmed from me being too needy and from him being extremely cold and distant. This is a total 180 from my previous relationship.

Do you know of any other ESFJ + ESFP relationships? While things are going great in the beginnings of our relationship, how is this pairing in the long-run?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi! I joined yesterday xD but anyways I knew of one ESFJ and ESFP relationship, and an ISFJ and ESFP relationship. The ESFJ and ESFP relationship was of close friends of mine, the ESFP was very involved, he always had her laughing and smiling. Sometimes the ESFJ got annoyed of his constant affection and silliness. But its been a year and they are still together and seem pretty solid. They both care so it looks like a good relationship. The other one, of ISFJ and ESFP isn't exactly what you were asking about but I know a lot of information because they are my parents XD. The main issue they fight with is my dad who is an ESFP isn't all that serious and just would rather joke his way out of dealing with an actual problem. My ISFJ mother keeps him in check though, and it all works out. Seems like you have a good chance with an ESFP. Just have fun with him and when tough times happen be there and supporting, good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow! That is TOTALLY spot on from me and my boyfriend's relationship -- both your friends and your parents. Thanks for the input!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts