Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm convinced my ex-boyfriend is an ESFP and I am an xNFx (trying to work out the rest of it) we were in a distant relationship for a bout 4-5 months. He constantly flirted with other women and when i was honest enough to tell him it bothered me his response was "when i feel something i have to say it, i can't lie", 3 weeks after he split up with me he got a new girlfriend which i thought was too soon because he kept telling me he loved me right up to about a day before he got with her and then out of the blue he told me he wants nothing to do with me which I am convinced he only said because his girlfriend didn't like me.
Recently though he has been almost going out of his way to talk to me and is acting like everything is rosy. It really bothers me and i don't know how to respond to it and get through to him.

Is this normal for ESFP men? Why? How do i get through to him?

·
Registered
531 Posts
ESFP men are usually funny, charming and sensitive (which appears vulnerable). Mix that with a masculine ESFP and they become very attractive but they are major flirts and the woman who is with them needs to be okay with a man that is chummy with the ladies. I don't think it is going to change.
I've never met one who wasn't a flirt while his girl wasn't looking.

You guys are adorable though. Hard to not like you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We love people, we always see the good in them, we believe they have no faults and try to look past them. I generally will talk to anyone anywhere and easily express my feelings about a person quickly when asked or not. Your gonna have to realize that we like to socialize and have to be around people. If he likes you, just as njchick stated your gonna have to look past the fact we talk/flirt a lot.

Your lucky he is chasing after you and trying to talk to you, I bet its wearing you down and you don't know how to deal with it. :) He could just be friendly and wants to be friends. We have a tendency to forget what we said the day before lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
How do you ESFP males show sincere intentions towards a girl you want to know more than just superfically?

YEA! Major flirts. I have learnt to either form a thick skin to combat the insecurity I feel whenever you are chatting up other chicks, or I go home and cry my brains out.

We love people, we always see the good in them, we believe they have no faults and try to look past them. I generally will talk to anyone anywhere and easily express my feelings about a person quickly when asked or not. Your gonna have to realize that we like to socialize and have to be around people. If he likes you, just as njchick stated your gonna have to look past the fact we talk/flirt a lot.

Your lucky he is chasing after you and trying to talk to you, I bet its wearing you down and you don't know how to deal with it. :) He could just be friendly and wants to be friends. We have a tendency to forget what we said the day before lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts