Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have high F and S, both intraverted and extraverted I am most certainly an ESFP but Fi is my highest according to the one test I did. I am tempted to take it again to see what I get. I know my Se is dominant though as I feel most comfortable using it compared to Fi. I'm not that good at the functions stuff but I think I use Se first then Fi to judge unless I'm doing my Se mindfulness exercise of course. I think my Fi is way too black and white though.

I like more simple things but I like somewhat complex things, it depends on my mood, what it is, what I'm doing at the time and how much time I have. If talking about music, I'm into how it makes me feel more often than not but I also like more complex music technique-wise, I just like it too complex or abstract otherwise I really have no use for it. Same for lyrics, I'm not into abstract complicated to understand ones. I just like when they move me, same with music, or are about things I can relate to or subjects I'm interested in. As far as art though, I love Dali, Giger, and Escher who are quite complex in their styles, and if you consider fractals complex add that to the list. Everything else I like rather simple I guess, just not all the time. I love having deep conversations on topics I care about, anything else I'm disinterested as I could be doing something better or more interesting at the time. I really can't be bothered to waste my precious energy on anything else because I've noticed it's rather draining to attempt to figure out something I know is futile.

Reactions: Unicorntopia

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'd have never thought of something like that! I'm way too simple for that kind of thing, lol. I redid the functions test slowly this time and got slightly different results but the Fi>Se>Fe>Si remain tops in that order all the rest are in a slightly different order and now Ti has been determined to be unused and the rest in a different order as well. I can't even conceive of how someone would use Fi as a dominant function, it seems rather pointless unless you go Se to Fi like I do. I'm still figuring out stuff so what I say might sound way off. So now it's Fi>Se>Fe>Si>Te>Ni>Ne>Ti when taking my time. I'm not surprised at all that Ti is last on here because by the description on being able to find the right words to clearly express ideas, mine is pathetic lol, not that I don't try, I try to come up with better ones until I'm satisfied, but that takes a while and probably is distracting to whomever I am talking to because I'm going back and correcting old words I've used, often in the midst of a completely different topic, but then I'm always jumping back and forth like that with words and ideas.

Reactions: Unicorntopia

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
No, I'd have never thought of something like that! I'm way too simple for that kind of thing, lol. I redid the functions test slowly this time and got slightly different results but the Fi>Se>Fe>Si remain tops in that order all the rest are in a slightly different order and now Ti has been determined to be unused and the rest in a different order as well. I can't even conceive of how someone would use Fi as a dominant function, it seems rather pointless unless you go Se to Fi like I do. I'm still figuring out stuff so what I say might sound way off. So now it's Fi>Se>Fe>Si>Te>Ni>Ne>Ti when taking my time. I'm not surprised at all that Ti is last on here because by the description on being able to find the right words to clearly express ideas, mine is pathetic lol, not that I don't try, I try to come up with better ones until I'm satisfied, but that takes a while and probably is distracting to whomever I am talking to because I'm going back and correcting old words I've used, often in the midst of a completely different topic, but then I'm always jumping back and forth like that with words and ideas.
Can I ask you why you are so stuck on ESFP? Why won't you consider ISFP? Are you no doubt about it extroverted? You keep testing Fi dominant and there is nothing unusual with that. Fi is your decision making function and you base them on your values.

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I ask you why you are so stuck on ESFP? Why won't you consider ISFP? Are you no doubt about it extroverted? You keep testing Fi dominant and there is nothing unusual with that. Fi is your decision making function and you base them on your values.
I didn't feel ISFP was it in the beginning and recently when guessed to be that. I've considered it, there's just too many differences to ignore for me and it didn't "feel" right. I am without a doubt extraverted, though I know I'm pretty well balanced, by the proper definition I am not mostly introvert on the E-I scale. I don't know why but ESFP actually feels right unlike ISFP. My energy comes from without and not within. Plus I was sure that I was intraverted just based on the fact I thought I for example, needed time to recover after parties, interactions by being around people. What I didn't realize until giving it some serious thought was that I am (I don't know a better word) energized being around others and being active and I'm drained the opposite way. I thought the recovery time was because of other people and not because I overexert myself, which I do in a large way since I get so damn hyper a lot of the time and I always have been that way.

The reason I was sure I was INTP a while back was because I was under massive stress for one (and have spent a large amount of my life that way, so much so I had forgotten about my wants and needs), and two because I was wrong about the definitions for E and I as well as T and F. I knew there was no way I was a J so that lead me to believe the INTP which I tested for repeatedly while under massive stress. The S is fairly obvious to me now though especially after the function test. I wonder if life experience would cause an auxiliary function to become stronger than the dominant? I've certainly learned not to rely on Fi since it's so black and white for me and I have trouble seeing grey areas and I can't rely on Ni either. I'm pretty sure my Te is underused and underdeveloped as well. I'm just a high functioning SF I guess lol.

I found it interesting though that the 4 highest are in the S and F though. I would have thought if you're good with say Se you'd be crap with Si, though I did have an inkling that mine was quite good, I just don't agree with the traditions and customs stuff. I had to do a lot of reading to figure that out though. Should I be testing Se dominant then? I wish I could find a way to do the official test but it's apparently quite expensive. Does my own instinct have any bearing on this at all too?

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I found it interesting though that the 4 highest are in the S and F though. I would have thought if you're good with say Se you'd be crap with Si, though I did have an inkling that mine was quite good, I just don't agree with the traditions and customs stuff. I had to do a lot of reading to figure that out though. Should I be testing Se dominant then? I wish I could find a way to do the official test but it's apparently quite expensive. Does my own instinct have any bearing on this at all too?
You know you best. What do you mean by instincts?

Cognitive testing isn't perfect by a long shot and one of the things that happens is If you are S or N you many times test high in both the Se/Si or Ne/Ni. You should see a pattern though. Most sensors won't mark down much regarding intuition because it seems foreign to us. What were your scores exactly? You should test Se dominant if you are ESFP.

I am going to move these last few posts out.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know you best. What do you mean by instincts?

Cognitive testing isn't perfect by a long shot and one of the things that happens is If you are S or N you many times test high in both the Se/Si or Ne/Ni. You should see a pattern though. Most sensors won't mark down much regarding intuition because it seems foreign to us. What were your scores exactly? You should test Se dominant if you are ESFP.
I read that what you just said, was that we know best. I had to think really hard to figure out which came first and it rally didn't feel like Fi was, I don't know how to explain it. I feel I use Se and then use Fi as a supportive role quite often. I don't know how else to explain that it feels just right now. That reminds me, would there be a constant sequence or can you use any in any order? I trust me Se way more than Fi because like I mentioned the Fi is too black and white and I can't rely on it to be accurate because of that. I need to develop the ability to see the shades of grey. Is that also a part of Fi, being able to see the greys eventually or at all? Yeah my N really sucks that I know without a doubt so there was no confusion there. I was more confused as to why I kept testing with an N when I knew it couldn't be. I've got 3 excellents whatever that means and one unused.

These are the new results:
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************************** (41.2)
Excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.9)
Good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************** (16.9)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.5)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.3)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************ (12.6)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************************** (39.1)
Excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************************* (55.5)
Excellent use

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
It is a sequence although I guess it is possible to be overusing certain functions at times in your life. Usually this is stressful or NOT normal situation though and you should revert back to your Dominant/Secondary. Honestly if you are an ambivert (50/50 on I/E) you could be ISFP. If that is the case you would be pretty social at times and others at home alone. I/E isn't black and white if you are borderline.

Many introverts go out a lot and hang out with their close friends/significant other and seem like they are extroverted. I know with my girlfriend (ISTJ) she can go out with me or people she is close to and she can't stop talking and doesn't complain of fatigue at all. But if we are with people she doesn't know she will usually clam up. I think introverts can maintain energy levels when they are in their comfort zone.

This is all my theory though.

Shades of grey is Ni for our types. Reading between the lines is a constant struggle for us. We just don't trust what we see right in front of us.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a sequence although I guess it is possible to be overusing certain functions at times in your life. Usually this is stressful or NOT normal situation though and you should revert back to your Dominant/Secondary. Honestly if you are an ambivert (50/50 on I/E) you could be ISFP. If that is the case you would be pretty social at times and others at home alone. I/E isn't black and white if you are borderline.

Many introverts go out a lot and hang out with their close friends/significant other and seem like they are extroverted. I know with my girlfriend (ISTJ) she can go out with me or people she is close to and she can't stop talking and doesn't complain of fatigue at all. But if we are with people she doesn't know she will usually clam up. I think introverts can maintain energy levels when they are in their comfort zone.

This is all my theory though.

Shades of grey is Ni for our types. Reading between the lines is a constant struggle for us. We just don't trust what we see right in front of us.
Ok so I was at least right on that one lol. I think my Fi comes in when under stress a lot when possibly I'm in xxxJ mode. I just dont' feel like it's trustworthy when it comes to certain things like judging people's intentions. I feel like also there is no effort required to use Se and I don't understand how anyone couldn't have an easy time with that one, but then I guess that's how N's feel about us having crappy intuition.

I much prefer not to be alone, the only reason I am now is because I haven't much choice right now. I really miss being able to go out like before, never bored, now I have a hard time staying awake being home a lot. I didn't know you could actually be drained by being alone though, I just thought it was boredom and that it was natural. My social anxiety although mild doesn't help either. I loved going out in and with large groups where I got to talk to and hang with several "factions" or different people, but I've always been a social butterfly since childhood. I always felt so much energy then for some reason. I don't clam up around just anyone, I do it when I'm feeling crappy or if I'm having one of those SAD days which thankfully doesn't happen often. I'm usually the one trying to bring someone out of their shell not the other way around and I have so much fun doing it too :happy: My SAD is quite mild and even questionable but it mostly involves things like phoning or being in a group of people or with someone I have absolutely zero in common with and don't know what to say. The lack of something to talk about really bothers me because I feel like I just have to sit there and figure something to say or be quiet and that's really, really hard because I feel I have to talk or something. I tend to like putting on shows for people too, probably evidenced here quite a bit. If I'm not making someone laugh after a joke I take it really hard and try to desperately save myself and come up with something better, if I can't it really sucks! lol

If I go by the function test's site:
ISFP: Taking advantage of opportunities. Stick with what’s important. Talent for pulling together what is just right. Creative problem solving. Building relationships. Attracting the loyalties of others. Being their own true self. Have their own personal style. Play against expectations. Struggle with nurturing their own self esteem."

ESFP:Stimulating action. Have a sense of style. Talent for presenting things in a useful way. Natural actors—engaging others. Opening up people to possibilities. Respect for freedom. Taking risks. A love of learning, especially about people. Genuine caring. Sometimes misperceive others’ intentions.
Ones I disagree with:
ISFP:
- Stick with what's important, I wish! I can usually not tell what that is;
- I'm not sure about pulling together what is just right, it doesn't sound familiar though;
- loyalties of others, nope, I wish though;
- building relationships not so much, I'm more casual unless it's a romantic one.

ESFP:
- genuine caring, I just don't feel capable since my emotional numbing or becoming NOT depressed for the first time in like, forever, I USED to though big time. I ask my doc if that's what it feels like to be normal lol. If it is, I like it, and even if it isn't, I'm not getting emotionally over-invested in stuff I don't have to be, or even at all right now. Now I can be useful and do stuff I've been wanting to for ages and not worry if I can handle the emotions. I'm still quite jaded so being emotionally invested is something I don't wish for.

Reactions: Rafiki

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I only asked that because I don't get your signature. :confused:

Woah, did this thread change its topic or was I asleep when I commented on it?

Sorry that I didn't read all of what you said...I wanted to say this in case it helps...

Have you read lots of descriptions of ISFP vs. ESFP, or Se-dom vs. Fi-dom? Here's a start:
INFP ISFP Personality Type | The 16 MBTI Personality Types
ESTP ESFP Personality Type | The 16 MBTI Personality Types

Have you considered just xSFP?
Oops I misread again, the pics are only like that because I wanted to keep them authentic I guess. My drawing was in pencil and the coloured original is what I used to copy it. It is just me trying to show this is my best attempt at copying and that'll have to do because I can't be bothered to improve it in the ways necessary by using different techniques (what techniques?). Nothing fancy about intentions sorry lol

I also put xSFP in my sig not referring to myself but that the quote (might) be the attitude of either ISFP or ESFP in doing something like the drawing. I considered possibly myself being xSFP though I'll admit that :wink: I just lean more to ESFP.

Yeah I got my own thread now because these posts of mine were getting off topic. :happy:

Thanks for the links, more confirmation of my Se-dom. The descriptions are both really good though. Too bad they don't have auxiliary, tertiary and inferior versions of each. I've found some elsewhere but it'd be nice to find more versions to compare notes.

Anyway, the Se-dom rings loudest since the whole thing applies and the Fi-dom applies only without the feeling, listening and all that stuff, and I'm way too selfish for most of that stuff at the moment lol. I'm not saying it's a good thing. I was into that all feely stuff when I was feeling the most stressed ever in my life, otherwise that sort of thing doesn't seem to matter. I'll relate it to my depression/anxiety I had quite strongly back then. I don't know what relation my current (non)emotional state has to personality I just don't feel the "feely" stuff. The one in the Se-dom section that I can say isn't me but I'd like it to be is being direct. Everything else is right.

One question I thought of was since the order of using functions is important, does that mean that a non-ESFP would not find using Se then Fi the most or not logical at all?

I hope that answers you a bit better and those more useful, sorry. lol

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I believe that it is important you throw away your internet personality when you read about the various MBTI types, and when you're asked a question on whether you would act like this or act like that in a situation I think it is for the best to look up the past. Well, I tend to look up the past anyway, that may be why my Si is sky-high when I do these tests. But then again I don't really believe in cognitive tests anymore, they quite frankly just confuse me and leave me with multiple types myself.

You're right though, after a while you just go "meh... fuck it," since it seems to be ever fleeting.

But as far as I or E go I would rather ask myself, do I get energy from being by myself, alone, or do I prefer to be with people, even if it's just a couple of friends. It seems, the older you get the more indoors you are (after work or whatever) but you quickly notice how an E-type seems to contact people, call people up on the phone or take a quick visit to their neighbors, etc, whereas an I-type would rather not contact people at all, just be alone. Like me, bona fide I-type, simply do not want to have people around me unless, they are very, very close friends of mine, and even then I may not want to have them around.

Loyalty can be difficult to spot if you look at it as keeping in touch with your friends, etc. I have to look at my past relationships, and look towards my brother and best friend, when it comes to loyalty. Only if something seems highly unjustified, e.g. a single person being beat by several people would I jump in and stop it. Even if it left me with a broken collar bone. It is simply in my nature to protect the minority, the ones uncapable of protecting themselves. Otherwise, people can fuck off for all I care.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe that it is important you throw away your internet personality when you read about the various MBTI types, and when you're asked a question on whether you would act like this or act like that in a situation I think it is for the best to look up the past. Well, I tend to look up the past anyway, that may be why my Si is sky-high when I do these tests. But then again I don't really believe in cognitive tests anymore, they quite frankly just confuse me and leave me with multiple types myself.
I guess it's lucky that what you get online is actually me then, just with a little more thought (not much mind you) behind what I say because I can edit posts usually and take my time to answer stuff, that's about the only difference. I think that's what you meant anyway, sorry if I misinterpreted. It's looking in the past that has helped me figure out the fact I'm a mostly E not an I. That and asking my mother what I was like around other kids reminded me of later things and there's this pattern of me getting super hyper around people and the innate constant need to entertain them either as a child or even now with adults and children, that's the way it seems to be. I needed to look in the past otherwise I'd never figure out stuff like that.

You're right though, after a while you just go "meh... fuck it," since it seems to be ever fleeting.
Actually I was referring to my drawing style, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did transfer those feelings to type finding lol.

But as far as I or E go I would rather ask myself, do I get energy from being by myself, alone, or do I prefer to be with people, even if it's just a couple of friends. It seems, the older you get the more indoors you are (after work or whatever) but you quickly notice how an E-type seems to contact people, call people up on the phone or take a quick visit to their neighbors, etc, whereas an I-type would rather not contact people at all, just be alone. Like me, bona fide I-type, simply do not want to have people around me unless, they are very, very close friends of mine, and even then I may not want to have them around.
I find I lose energy and motivation from too much time spent alone. I have a really hard time staying awake and get so bored too, yet with others, doesn't matter how many I don't feel that way at all. For me it's not the getting older that has impacted my social behaviour but a physical issue I've had for years now plus some really bad personal experiences don't help either. I'd go into that but it's be tmi for anyone I think. I always feel so much better if I've had even one contact with someone even just passing someone in the hall here and making small talk. I'd have thought these things were meaningless but they aren't, which is weird for me to acknowledge. If and when I get over the phone thing, I'd be very likely like I always was, you can't get me off the thing! lol I can go hours talking to someone about everything that comes to mind usually and they'll be like "I gotta go now" at least a few times before I finally say "ok you better go" lol. I'm so hard to shut up when I'm not tired or in pain. Even then sometimes...but then I feel bad for not being able to entertain someone with my, oh so wonderful conversational skills :tongue: Not me saying it, I've been told. Pretty good for someone with a little SAD I'd say, it helps at work a lot too. People just seem to like having me around, when I'm not sick or depressed or maybe it's just me thinking that because I'm sick and depressed and worrying that I'm being bad company. For me it's the desperate need for contact that makes it difficult because I know I can't for reasons other than "I don't want to". Plus with the bit of SAD I have it's like an inner battle I have to wage against myself but often (at least the phone stuff and the idea of going to meet new people all by myself doesn't exactly thrill me, when it's with others it's great though) I lose in those situations. My SAD mostly manifests as "what do/are people thinking of me?" type things and it's not all the time, though I'll admit to the fact that if enough people seem to be looking at me walking by I tend to wonder if I have something on my face or things like that lol. I am way too concerned about what people think of me that's for sure. I don't care to go by social norms of any sort but "personal" rejection I don't take too well, like having my interests or clothing taste trashed.

Loyalty can be difficult to spot if you look at it as keeping in touch with your friends, etc. I have to look at my past relationships, and look towards my brother and best friend, when it comes to loyalty. Only if something seems highly unjustified, e.g. a single person being beat by several people would I jump in and stop it. Even if it left me with a broken collar bone. It is simply in my nature to protect the minority, the ones uncapable of protecting themselves. Otherwise, people can fuck off for all I care.
I have very few people I am loyal to mostly because of bad experiences, I have no problem with having many acquaintances in fact it's quite fun that way. I don't need to get personal with just acquaintances or worry about trust issues. Trust is a sore spot for me though too.I myself am quite loyal and have jumped in on situations that didn't even involve me just because I hated watching people being bullied (but not usually of the physical sort, I'd not have the guts to do that because I'm way too small for that). I agree with your last statement too lol, but now it's because my jumping in got me into more trouble than it was worth at least once, because I'm the one who got in trouble all the time and I wasn't even the bully. That and being backstabbed doesn't help encourage my tendency to jump in either any more. Now my need to protect the minority manifests in volunteer stuff and other projects I have. Thanks for reading by the way every bit helps that's for sure. :happy:

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Just figured I would give some more input.

Those who say you're Introvert or Extravert based on what cognitive functions you may or may not use when you write
on a forum doesn't really know what they're talking about in my opinion, but that's my preference, I'm a typology newbie.

From what you've said about how you source your energy it looks to me like you're a bona fide extravert.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those who say you're Introvert or Extravert based on what cognitive functions you may or may not use when you write
on a forum doesn't really know what they're talking about in my opinion, but that's my preference, I'm a typology newbie.

From what you've said about how you source your energy it looks to me like you're a bona fide extravert.
Thank you your time is appreciated :happy:

I'm quite the newbie but I'm hoping some day I'll get it enough to be able to help people out with their own search for themselves.

Yeah, that took some serious thought to realize though. I thought for sure people with SAD type issues couldn't possibly be extraverts, but considering how miserable I am because of it, I've come to accept that is what I am. I have too much pride to admit to such weaknesses in my character so I had been in serious denial for a while lol.

I was thinking of stuff last night when I couldn't sleep (again) and I remembered also about needing to be physically active to have energy and if I don't have that, I have zero motivation. If say I've just come back home from something where I was either talking lots or errands which require enough physical activity I have noticed that I can't miss the opportunity to do chores for example because I'm already going and I know if I stop, that's it, I'm done so I end up getting a lot more done that way. It's even better than caffeine and with no migraines afterwards :happy: I don't know if that's an extraversion thing but it's definitely something I am fully aware of now.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I score high on Fi as well, more than Se. I don't trust that test. MannyP explained it well, on why he thought I was actually ESFP, instead of ISFP which I believed. You really strike me as Se dominate.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think one reason would be that I don't trust my Fi nearly enough to be confident it's working for me and not against me or I seriously need to work on Ni to get that grey area I'm always missing. I do know that I use Fi heavily on some things but I can't on others because it's self-defeating, at least it seems that way. It's interesting that you have practically the same Enneagram tritype as I do. (7w6 4w3 9w1) and the same interests. The interests I have also had me confused as most of them are alone things or they can be. Is there a thread where he wrote about yours?

Reactions: firedell

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I think one reason would be that I don't trust my Fi nearly enough to be confident it's working for me and not against me or I seriously need to work on Ni to get that grey area I'm always missing. I do know that I use Fi heavily on some things but I can't on others because it's self-defeating, at least it seems that way. It's interesting that you have practically the same Enneagram tritype as I do. (7w6 4w3 9w1) and the same interests. The interests I have also had me confused as most of them are alone things or they can be. Is there a thread where he wrote about yours?
http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/24846-i-wanna-play.html :happy:

I type myself as ESFP because like Manny mentioned, I appear more confident with myself. Although ISFP's can also be more confident, their Fi could make them second guess themselves. I don't really relate to the introversion. I am very laid back, and easy to get along with (for the most part). I'm not exactly into going out, like I said in the thread above.

I'm not sure how to explain why I think I use Se more than Fi.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
from the other thread
Functionlayst had suggested that due to my enneagram typethat I should look at ESFP, and it was because of my age that my functions are all over the place. I'm not much into a lot of social gatherings, I'd rather stay at home etc: But that is mainly why I don't enjoy traditional going out things like clubing, pubs are a different thing. I am an ESFP around my friends though. I don't like being a center of attention though

It's just when people say ESFP, all I can imagine is crazy people giving in to all their impluses. Which isn't probably true. Joey from Friends is such a bad example for me.
Ahh very interesting. No wonder I can get confused too easily since you also have pretty much the same Enneagram and that's one of the reasons plus the fact that all the other tests align perfectly with ESFP. I'm also thinking because of my age and life experience it made is so much harder to figure out as well. I'm very social when in those situations but I also don't like being the centre of attention either, I'll chalk that one up to one of my SAD things. Around my friends however I don't mind being the centre of attention at all and quite like it since I feel it's my job to be the entertaining one. The dual personality (7w6 with 4 in tritype) doesn't help when trying to figure these things out, as I think we can look a lot like both just at differing times.

I don't give into ALL my impulses, just MOST :wink: More so now that I know I'm not some kind of freak for being that way and that there are others like me who aren't completely dysfunctional either. If you've read ever about unhealthy 7's you know what I'm talking about, I've never in my life gotten that low probably because I've seen others and I was determined to have self-control yet have fun as well, not depriving myself of good experiences.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmm just redid the same test (mypersonality.info) that gave me INxP every time but this time while not under stress and to my massive surprise it ended up being right. Well what I think is right anyway lol. I was seriously expecting another INxP by what I thought the questions were and my answers to them, but I didn't and the only non change really was the P of course (I am the queen of Pness after all) and the N/T closeness. Interesting........

Reactions: penchant
1 - 20 of 96 Posts