Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I obsess over tiny details, trying to memorize random pieces of information, focusing on odd things like getting the arrow onto an object in one move, and remembering posts word-for-word.
I tend to binge on food and drink (not alcohol), become extremely impatient, scattered, self-centered, hypersensitive and depressed.
I lose the ability to plan forward, to think clearly and carefully, and to prioritize.
I also lose all hope for the future, and can see only misery in it.

Another minor manifestation is the fact that I constantly check my pockets to ensure that I haven't unknowingly dropped anything.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I obsess over tiny details, trying to memorize random pieces of information, focusing on odd things like getting the arrow onto an object in one move, and remembering posts word-for-word.
I tend to binge on food and drink (not alcohol), become extremely impatient, scattered, self-centered, hypersensitive and depressed.
I lose the ability to plan forward, to think clearly and carefully, and to prioritize.
I also lose all hope for the future, and can see only misery in it.

Another minor manifestation is the fact that I constantly check my pockets to ensure that I haven't unknowingly dropped anything.
This is so me under stress, it's scary. In fact, I seem to fluctuate in and out of this state quite a bit, though I acknowledge that I am somewhat highly strung and therefore easily stressed out.

I also do the pockets thing a lot, though I'd put that down to 6ish anxiety for myself.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was going to say this--keep checking that I put my pass in my bag, keep checking that I put my phone in my pocket, even keep checking that I didn't leave my laptop behind. The sudden OCD usually tips me off I'm stressing about something, if I wasn't aware already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts