Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the 16personalities test and am ESFP (20% Extraverted 20% Sensing 50% Feeling 50% Prospecting) with the Turbulent variant and i'm 90% turbulent. There is plenty of stuff online about ESFPs but not about the Turbulent variant. I haven't been able to find anyone as strongly turbulent as me, and it seems like being strongly turbulent is a bad thing. I was wondering if anyone here is/was as strongly turbulent as I am and has any advice on handling yourself/becoming less turbulent?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Looks like you got a lot of help:rolleyes: I'm just looking for exactly the same thing. Also very turbulent. Haven't yet figured out any advantages or life hacks that would make your life easy, if that's what you're looking for. However, I've decided to put myself out there, good and bad, not auto-censor so much and decide against action due to second-guessing. Basically, run at walls until you manage to run through some. You'll have a broken nose here or there, but you'll still feel better than if you were just hesitating by the first obstacle, smoking a ciggy:wink:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
This personality things goes like or at least what it should go like imo: percentage based test which gives you a type you can relate to -> understanding "functions" to rationalize your behaviour -> socionics, mainly for rationalizing more of your behaviour and relations -> enneagram and what motivates you

Feel free to mix it up, read Jung or some shit, whatever, theyre all different theories from different people and everything has a different meaning based on what youre talking and its a massive mess if you want to understand it completely. Thats why I recommend this face value approach

And I also said nothing about dealing with being -T and I dont really know what kind of advice to give. Hanging around people who arent like you sounds like a good idea. For example, if you have trouble staying motivated, chill with people have the energy to get things done. If you want to be successful hang around successful people etc. I know its really vague but its some advice I heard recently that I think could be of some use

1 - 3 of 3 Posts