Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your experiences with INFJs? Have you ever been romantically involved with one and how did that turn out?

·
Premium Member
10,504 Posts
I have INFJ friends. They are wonderfully sensitive and warm and very, very understanding. They can tend to be a little bit too serious, however.
And no, I have never had a romantic relationship with an INFJ.

Reactions: ThatOne

·
Registered
Retired
7,007 Posts
I think @Digger Blue is married to an INFJ; I know he mentioned it in another thread about ESFPs and INFJs.

I had an ESFP boyfriend for a couple of months; I'll try my best to feel out his perspective:

He turns to me a lot for comfort. He confides in me a lot more than he does most people; he told me once, that my presence dispells a lot of the depression/ anxiety that he experiences.

He realized he was in love with me about a month after we started regularly interacting with each other, despite the fact that for much of that time, he was away, at work.

We get along better as exes, but the passion never faded. He told me he loved me just the same.

He always says that I think too much, and is irritated with how I worry about little things or what other people think of me, or the fact that I'm a bit of a know-it-all sometimes.

That's all I can think of for now. Hope it helps some

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am an ESFP and have been talking to an INFJ for a bit over a year now. If anyone could share, I am interested in the potential challenges we may face. So far, what connects us is our love for music and art. We have a ton of fun together but I am worried this is all short-term. We're long-distant so part of me doesn't trust him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts