Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
You wanna um...quit our jobs and take a tour around the states with a bunch of Mexican sleeping pills? We can feed them to republican babies and take pics of their parents while we do that. Then, we can publish a book of those pictures, and have a website, and make money?:laughing:

Mexican sleeping pills suck. They made me think I was the president of the club. I don't know which club, but that was the line I said for a while. They made my actress friend take her shirt off in computer science the next day, because she was suddenly hot. The next two days, the three of us were so sick we couldn't get out of bed. Things were just swimmy and foggy and sleepy for 48 hrs, and we wondered whether that would last forever.

We were gonna file a lawsuit against the Mexican pharmaceutical association, but we were pretty sure it didn't exist, so we didn't:happy:
Yeah!!! Someone as evil as me :> !!!

Oh wow, kind of like hallucinogens?

Not street pills, online?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah!!! Someone as evil as me :> !!!

Oh wow, kind of like hallucinogens?

Not street pills, online?
Daycare (my ESFJ actress friendo) somehow had two bottles in her luggage when she came back from Mexico. I'm pretty sure they were street pills, because she's an insomniac and so she bought them from some randomo on the streets of Mexico.

And we were just sitting around one night, and she's like Mars, i dare you to try these. And so I made everyone try them and reactions varied heavily. One of us just threw up for 2 days, Daycare undressed in public. Mine was by far the coolest, cause I was president of the club.

They still call me that sometimes:blushed:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Daycare (my ESFJ actress friendo) somehow had two bottles in her luggage when she came back from Mexico. I'm pretty sure they were street pills, because she's an insomniac and so she bought them from some randomo on the streets of Mexico.

And we were just sitting around one night, and she's like Mars, i dare you to try these. And so I made everyone try them and reactions varied heavily. One of us just threw up for 2 days, Daycare undressed in public. Mine was by far the coolest, cause I was president of the club.

They still call me that sometimes:blushed:
ohh i was gonna guess barbiturates but wasn't sure cause i've never tried them. that's not too smart to do, buying like that, though i probably shouldn't talk lol.

reminds me of some weed we had once, 3 of us had quite different reactions but I was on blue mic so it kind of influenced my reaction. ruined my awesome trip...

they call you President or Mars? (sorry for asking dumb question)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Come on mate, you can't just limit yourself to your type characteristics:bored: ENTJ= assholes, who have 0 feelings and 0 tolerance for other people's;)

Yet I don't always have to be that, right? Start with small surprises then. Get her things she likes, maybe smth small that shows you are paying attention to her. That's not hard to do, just notice every single thing about her, they love that. I won my ESFP ex with bringing them a pack of multicolored multiflavored smokes to their work at 2 am (cause I was in the area) and I knew they were probably out by now.

And weird things, like ice cream with sriracha on it. Trust me, everything out of this worl, they eat it up. It''s awesome:wink:
Surprises like that are awesome :)
Good to know, good to know. I'm worried also that she hangs out with a few dudes that I absolutely do not get along with. I mean, we aren't jerks to each other, but we have a hard time taking each other seriously- almost as if we are in an explicit competition with each other (which we are not, at least, not to my knowledge) and they tend annoy me greatly, because it seems like they are trying to take advantage of her hunger for excitement and fun.... :angry:

She also has not responded to my text. I don't understand this.... aren't ESFP's the most social type? :unsure: I don't know.... I'm beginning to think she's not worth the trouble. Especially since ESFP's really suck at commitment. :frustrating:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Good to know, good to know. I'm worried also that she hangs out with a few dudes that I absolutely do not get along with. I mean, we aren't jerks to each other, but we have a hard time taking each other seriously- almost as if we are in an explicit competition with each other (which we are not, at least, not to my knowledge) and they tend annoy me greatly, because it seems like they are trying to take advantage of her hunger for excitement and fun.... :angry:
sounds possible

She also has not responded to my text. I don't understand this.... aren't ESFP's the most social type? :unsure: I don't know.... I'm beginning to think she's not worth the trouble. Especially since ESFP's really suck at commitment. :frustrating:
not answering =/= not being social, she (and I'm going to be frank here from my own experience) could be, ignoring you, pissed at you for some reason, not a good friend, no feeling social at all (we can't be everything to everyone) or any other reason you can think of really. Don't take it as offensive, I know people do that often here, but I'm just being honest. I wouldn't waste my time, if she wants to communicate, let her do it. If by then you don't care...great :) It's not that we suck at commitment, we chose not to, I do for sake of not hurting anyone, including myself.

·
Registered
504 Posts
sounds possible
:sad:

not answering =/= not being social, she (and I'm going to be frank here from my own experience) could be, ignoring you, pissed at you for some reason, not a good friend, no feeling social at all (we can't be everything to everyone) or any other reason you can think of really. Don't take it as offensive, I know people do that often here, but I'm just being honest. I wouldn't waste my time, if she wants to communicate, let her do it. If by then you don't care...great :) It's not that we suck at commitment, we chose not to, I do for sake of not hurting anyone, including myself.
I don't understand.... she's the one that gave me her phone number ( I didn't ask for it) saying "just in case you need your dishes washed again".... Maybe she was joking? WTF does that even mean? I mean, she came over and washed dishes before (which I thought was kind of random) which made me think ESFJ... because she said "these dishes bother me" or something like that. But she may have been trying to impress my friend who was with her (he is ENFP).

Ugh.... I'm beginning to hate socializing. :frustrating: Especially texting.

I mean I DO care because I want to get to know her she seems nice, but at the same time, I don't care. I don't know. :unsure:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
ohh i was gonna guess barbiturates but wasn't sure cause i've never tried them. that's not too smart to do, buying like that, though i probably shouldn't talk lol.

reminds me of some weed we had once, 3 of us had quite different reactions but I was on blue mic so it kind of influenced my reaction. ruined my awesome trip...

they call you President or Mars? (sorry for asking dumb question)
Well everyone in the world calls me Mars, except the people that work under me:laughing: I got this long Russian name which is completely unpronounceable and Mars is a reasonable short version that everyone's used here in the states for the last 7 years or so.

They call me president of the club as a joke, because I'm one of those people that can put down a gallon of vodka and still get everyone home and be fine the next day. So when I'm not okay for a second, people love to make fun of that, cause nobody thinks that's possible:blushed:

Well it was obviously a dumb idea.But it was senior year of college, and we were going for it:wink:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts

I don't understand.... she's the one that gave me her phone number ( I didn't ask for it) saying "just in case you need your dishes washed again".... Maybe she was joking? WTF does that even mean? I mean, she came over and washed dishes before (which I thought was kind of random) which made me think ESFJ... because she said "these dishes bother me" or something like that. But she may have been trying to impress my friend who was with her (he is ENFP).

I mean I DO care because I want to get to know her she seems nice, but at the same time, I don't care. I don't know. :unsure:
Sounds a mess, mate. I going to be frank and tell you to get another Valentine, which will save you time/sadness and confusion.

Nobody need a mindfuck that can't focus their eyes on one object of interest at a time.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sounds a mess, mate. I going to be frank and tell you to get another Valentine, which will save you time/sadness and confusion.

Nobody need a mindfuck that can't focus their eyes on one object of interest at a time.
Yeah, this sucks! I'm beginning to doubt that the ESFP is the ISTJ's natural partner, as it states here: ISTJ Relationships

I still think my best bet is moving to Texas, I hate this place! :crazy:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
:shocked:.... I mean, :unsure: only because I hate NY and women are nicer in the southland! :crazy:
I despise NY. People get so rude they forget to be people. TX is not very southern, it's pretty liberal where I live actually. I like it, but I'll be moving somewhere else for grad school soon:laughing:

·
Registered
782 Posts
I am new here, so sorry if this isn't posted in the right place.

I realize from MBTI what they consider the best complement to your personality type. I am an ISTJ. My best match is considered ESFP. So...I wanted to ask all you ESFP's:

What attracts you to ISTJ's?

I recently broke up with an ESFP. Even though I apologized for my words and asked her to forgive me, I didn't hear back. Not sure if I should try to communicate with her, or just move on.

Thanks for your insights!

--Mark
my goodness, ISTJs are the ideal boyfriend..almost. well for one thing , they're grounded[and this is a good thing!!], old-fashioned, romantic, always there for you, dependable, SEXY, and yeah i could go on but you get the idea. er, well that's what attracts me to ISTJs. and seriously, ISTJs have a huge romantic side once you uncover it._.[total suckers, i tell you ♥]
id say communicate with her, and make her feel important BUT DO NOT make her think you're trying too hard. ESFPs want what they can't have a lot of the time. just be there for her, but definitely don't let her think that she's all you care about.

·
Registered
504 Posts
my goodness, ISTJs are the ideal boyfriend..almost. well for one thing , they're grounded[and this is a good thing!!], old-fashioned, romantic, always there for you, dependable, SEXY, and yeah i could go on but you get the idea. er, well that's what attracts me to ISTJs. and seriously, ISTJs have a huge romantic side once you uncover it._.[total suckers, i tell you ♥]
id say communicate with her, and make her feel important BUT DO NOT make her think you're trying too hard. ESFPs want what they can't have a lot of the time. just be there for her, but definitely don't let her think that she's all you care about.
Wow you're spot on Stary! Now if only the ESFP gals around here would slow down and notice the ISTJ in the background- behind all the male ENFP's! :frustrating:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts

That doesn't necessarily mean anything really. that is a rather strange sounding way to give one's number...I think personally that that was the only flimsy excuse she could find to give you her number so yo could contact each other. Nah Te has that effect on me, it's still ESFPish to be bothered by clutter once in a while ;) That's how I know when mine pretty much kicked in, now because before I couldn't give a shit lol. Then one day I'm getting annoyed with people leaving messes when they come over and feeling good about having a clean place, which I would have never thought I'd be like as a teen. Mind clutter is just as bad, I end up cleaning out my computer and things like that (email, etc.) as well because I get lost in the mess sometimes and that's the only way I know how to do it is start over. Maybe she was trying to impress someone else, it's hard to know when you can't read someone's mind. I know how you feel, it's very difficult to get everything I want to in text mode and end up having to explain myself a lot more after the fact. I can't be bothered with text messaging type stuff, I really am fine with just email if someone want to message me bad enough, and if the do they will :)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Well everyone in the world calls me Mars, except the people that work under me:laughing: I got this long Russian name which is completely unpronounceable and Mars is a reasonable short version that everyone's used here in the states for the last 7 years or so.

They call me president of the club as a joke, because I'm one of those people that can put down a gallon of vodka and still get everyone home and be fine the next day. So when I'm not okay for a second, people love to make fun of that, cause nobody thinks that's possible:blushed:

Well it was obviously a dumb idea.But it was senior year of college, and we were going for it:wink:
Either way it's cool sounding :) Now am starting to wonder what the real name is and if I can figure it out lol.

Oh wow! Well everyone has off days, be glad people can laugh at it, it is really far preferable.

What's the point of life if you can't have fun by just dropping all bounds and logic once in a while, right? :) The weed we got was "just from someone" and the chick who got it's boyfriend who is familiar with that element gave her kind of shit for being dumb enough to buy off a complete stranger at a party. lol. Lesson learned...maybe :p

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Either way it's cool sounding :) Now am starting to wonder what the real name is and if I can figure it out lol.

Oh wow! Well everyone has off days, be glad people can laugh at it, it is really far preferable.

What's the point of life if you can't have fun by just dropping all bounds and logic once in a while, right? :) The weed we got was "just from someone" and the chick who got it's boyfriend who is familiar with that element gave her kind of shit for being dumb enough to buy off a complete stranger at a party. lol. Lesson learned...maybe :p
Yeah, you dare me to do smth and you got it done. Of course with reasonable risks.

This one time me and a friend were sitting on top of his car in a parking lot, watching the sky turn black,cause a storm was coming, and some randomo black guy rode our way on a bicycle,and was like: "You like weed? I'm Booker and I sell some good shit, here is a sample".And rode away.

So we end up with this free bag of weed. At first we were like, no way we're trying this. Then, after about a bottle of gin we were watching the olympics and thinking how much more fun it would be if we were high right now.

So we ended up trying it. It was indeed good shit:laughing:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Wow you're spot on Stary! Now if only the ESFP gals around here would slow down and notice the ISTJ in the background- behind all the male ENFP's! :frustrating:
hihi! xD
hey babe, im here ♥:laughing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hate to resurrect this poor, undead x 3 thread AGAIN! But, this was such a help I HAD to say thanks to you guys for posting some great insights into the mind of an ESFP... That's it, I'm calling it: You ESFP women are certifiable :) Someone call the loony van...

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I am new here, so sorry if this isn't posted in the right place.

I realize from MBTI what they consider the best complement to your personality type. I am an ISTJ. My best match is considered ESFP. So...I wanted to ask all you ESFP's:

What attracts you to ISTJ's?

I recently broke up with an ESFP. Even though I apologized for my words and asked her to forgive me, I didn't hear back. Not sure if I should try to communicate with her, or just move on.

Thanks for your insights!

--Mark
I love the ISTJ's responsibility, dedication, ability to work hard whether ISTJ enjoys the work or not. (I am not at all that way. I MUST find joy in what I do, or it gets like pulling a boulder through mud.).

I love that ISTJ is financially responsible. It isn't that I'm not, but it's less strong of a focus for me. I think I could totally successfully rely on ISTJ's preference in this area in a coupled context, without any resentment on either side. Kind of like, hey this is something you do naturally, I see it can suit the best interest of both of us, tell me how much I owe for bills each month and we're good. (But maybe I'm wrong and this would grate on the nerves of the ISTJ to rely on their natural preference in that way... and they'd be all like, woman! I am not your keeper. You need to get better at remembering when the bills are due anyway.)

I also admire the character of the ISTJ, the interest in the good of the community or the family unit. Integrity and honesty and genuineness are great with me too.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts