Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sister who is Entj. I love her so much. She is younger than me. She rose up to the position of a vice president of a company. I'm very proud of her. She is very beautiful, so she attracts attention but hates it and is almost a tomboy. Sometimes...lol she acts like my older sister when I have to remind her I'm the oldest. She is a bit of a control freak and i'm laid back. I make friends easily and they last. Thats something she admires in me. Since we both are action oriented, we bond by doing outdoor things together. I'm the creative one, while she is the business minded one. So I invite u guys to write to me abt. your relationships with the esfp's in ur life. In my family and friends i'm the only s...all others are n's. (that was a tangent...and i wonder why...lol!). Okay write and let me know :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I tend to start off great with ESFP's, but it nearly always ends up in a lot of cahooty.
I just can't stand the rampant histrionism, so its normally me who pulls the plug.

·
Registered
313 Posts
ESFPs and I usually start off on ok terms. But after about five minutes I want to rip their heads off.

Reactions: Xenograft
1 - 3 of 3 Posts