Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 381 Posts

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
A weird thing that happened... things kind of got hot and heavy between us, and afterward he said he loved me (this was only our second meeting..). I realized it was in a platonic sense, and I didn't get creeped out because I often wish I could tell people I loved them without them taking it the wrong way. I love most people in a platonic sense, or in one way or another. But it makes me think that maybe he's an NF? Or am I right with SF? It was actually quite nice to hear since I usually feel like telling everyone I love them, but it was also very odd because that never happens!!
my ESFP husband told me he loved me the second time we hung out. (Granted he was drunk.) But I think they can have a tendency to voice all of their feelings, vs me who tends to keep them under lock and key. It's refreshing, and it makes me more comfortable expressing those feelings as well. There is some serious earnestness to him, which is nice. He says what he means and wholeheartedly means what he says.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Obnoxious and annoying and keep trying to talk to me while I'm reading a book.
Other than that, fun to be around. When I'm in the mood for socializing anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know A LOT of ESFPs and they are very much surface/physical/tangible world people with little interest in intrapersonal skills or anything theoretical for the most part. If I ever attempted to discuss something like cognitive function I would lose their attention within my 2nd sentence and they would probably complain that they feel like they’re in school.

Their seeming omnipresence (how does anyone NOT know at least 12?) has showed how very different people can be despite a shared type. I know an extensive range of ESFPs; some make me want to hit my head on the desk and others I have claimed as my younger siblings. They bring out the J in me.

They’re cuddly. Very cuddly. PDA is essential to them.

They’re rather easily influenced and have a very strong desire to fit in.

They’re also terrible at sarcasm.

They are adorable in their simplicity. :happy: (the good ones at least)

·
Registered
10 Posts
super fun
can be manipulative
good at organizing big events but tend to be all over the place
tend to love being center of attention and get easily bored if they conversation shifts
life of the party
love to talk on the phone 24-7
NOT internet savvy i.e. would never even consider facebook or myspace
Love to be complimented especially about abilities and looks

·
Registered
10 Posts
they are fun to banter with but if you aren't "on" then it can be very one sided!:happy:

My best friend is an ESFP. So is an ex who is also one of my closest friends now.

They are both pretty damn awesome. Tho they can tend to really drain me, when I am around them they really know how to have fun. They wear their emotions on their sleeves, and they are a lot smarter then they are given credit for.

But they do have a tendecy to get bored with me, due to my introverted nature. But whatever, we have learned to deal with that stuff.

·
Registered
281 Posts
my friends an esfp with adhd. need i even say how overwhelming she can be for my isfj self? we get along nonetheless.. though i think any sane person should avoid her. lol

·
Banned
521 Posts
They’re also terrible at sarcasm.
man, (assuming that all ESFPs are terrible at sarcasm,) whenever they try to be sarcastic, the feeling i get is akin to hearing fingernails scratching on a chalkboard. GAH. it's so terrible. there should be a LAW and ENFORCEMENTS to beat the shit out of people who cant dish out sarcasm correctly. it just...IT JUST SOUNDS SO DAMN TERRIBLE. /goes nuts

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
man, (assuming that all ESFPs are terrible at sarcasm,) whenever they try to be sarcastic, the feeling i get is akin to hearing fingernails scratching on a chalkboard. GAH. it's so terrible. there should be a LAW and ENFORCEMENTS to beat the shit out of people who cant dish out sarcasm correctly. it just...IT JUST SOUNDS SO DAMN TERRIBLE. /goes nuts
Yeah, that would be a GREAT law. :dry:

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
They are like the first day of Spring, like rainbow coloring the sky,
They are so alive that I sometimes think they can fly..
Their blithe expressions make your heart smile
just one of their hugs can make it all worthwhile.

:crazy: ;)
Wait... did my ESFP husband write this?

I have to say, he is the most straight-up sweet person I have ever met. Sure, maybe it's tough to take on occasion, but whatever. I'd rather be with someone who genuinely loves me and isn't afraid to tell me so than with someone who makes fun of people who are like that. No question.

And he's ridiculous amounts of fun. When ever I am down for a good time, he is more than happy to oblige.

Yeah for ESFPs!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wait... did my ESFP husband write this?

I have to say, he is the most straight-up sweet person I have ever met. Sure, maybe it's tough to take on occasion, but whatever. I'd rather be with someone who genuinely loves me and isn't afraid to tell me so than with someone who makes fun of people who are like that. No question.

And he's ridiculous amounts of fun. When ever I am down for a good time, he is more than happy to oblige.

Yeah for ESFPs!!!!
Hhhh, xD
My little sister is ESFP ;)
I agree, when I'm sad she just bring her happines on me heh..

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Are frickin hilarious! They're way too energetic and hard to keep satisfied, they always have to be doing fun stuff, if not that they're easily amused by stupid things or by the same stupid joke over and over.

They would talk to anyone just to talk to anyone and the ones I know in my life are very down-to-earth. They need way too much attention off people though :confused:.

They're social butterflies but they make time to talk to you if they see you being quiet. They're bubbly and naturally very good at making people laugh.

And I agree, they are bouncy and cute and why do they always have red hair? Maybe it's because I'm in Ireland I dunno :laughing:

They cry very easily.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My best friend is an ESFP. Basically what i can tell abt ESFP is that they are outgoing and loves to explore. They are flexible and very laid back. They like to please people and are very caring and fun.

However they may lack discipline sometimes and become a bit disorganized and too carefree.

ESFP complement my type (ISTJ) well as they balance each other out so thats the main reason why me and my best friend get along very well. Now i just wish i'll meet an ESFP soulmate, someone i can get along very well with in the long term.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I would say that ESFP's are a lot of things & have fun while being so.
kind, loving, friendly, helpful, energetic about likes, want approval a need lots of reassurance. Needy, extreemly impulsive, entertaining, outspoken, sensitive, persuasive, unconciencious of affect on others, untimely, deep analyzers

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
41 - 60 of 381 Posts