Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do ESFP's act when they are in love with somebody?
How ESFP's act when they like someone, and what actions do they take to express their interest/draw that person in?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Silly.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Totally devoted. Interested. They keep my attention. I do nice things for them. I am obviously happy around them, and if they are upset with me it feels like the end of the world.
How ESFP's act when they like someone, and what actions do they take to express their interest/draw that person in?
I get shy when I like someone. I talk to them more than I would otherwise, but it's nervous talking. I give them more of my undivided attention.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well depends on if it's really love...if we don't care about you we will never take you seriously. Now if we really really REALLY love someone we are smitten in all our actions. It's not about just us any longer it's more than any sort of infatuation it's is embedded in us from the moment we realize we love the person.

We will make our interests known in many ways but just from personal experience it's not always apparent to the person we are trying to get to. Being that they probably see us being attractive for others all the time. That may sound bad but it can and has happened to many of us before.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well depends on if it's really love...if we don't care about you we will never take you seriously. Now if we really really REALLY love someone we are smitten in all our actions. It's not about just us any longer it's more than any sort of infatuation it's is embedded in us from the moment we realize we love the person.

We will make our interests known in many ways but just from personal experience it's not always apparent to the person we are trying to get to. Being that they probably see us being attractive for others all the time. That may sound bad but it can and has happened to many of us before.
*bump*

Can any ESFPs elaborate on this quote for me please with actual examples? :-S Thank you!

·
Registered
149 Posts
quote from an ESFP who I am dating and is quote 'in love' with me.
"I hate how when you feel upset... I am starting to feel upset.. It makes me feel so weak"

he seemingly values individualism ALOT so it is almost like being in love is a conflict? according to him, he is a 20 year old boy and if he wasn't in love with me he would want to be more 'free' whatever that means -_-
boys doe

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
disclaimer: There's about a 20% chance, or so that the ESFP I dated, mayyyy be an ISFP. It's so hard to say with 100% certainty. That being said here are some quotes:

"You're my favorite person!"
(after being told that I had an issue with ppl gossiping about me being socially challenged) "You're socially challenged! Kidding!"
"Your breasts are perfect the way they are"
"Wanna cuddle?......Are you sure you don't wanna cuddle?"
"Why do I wanna kiss you, like ALL the time?"
"Why do I feel like I've known you way longer than I have?"

That's all I got

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww these are sweet :). ESFPs are so sweet, it's hard not to miss them when they're away.

The quotes are helpful. I have similar ones, but I guess I'm uncertain as to whether it's just flattery because he's a nice person, or if there's something deeper that he means by it. *Screeeeech* Whoops, of course it isn't deeper, if there's anything I've learned about ESFPs, it's that they say exactly what they mean. Apple = Apple.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dear ESFPs. I want to ask you a relationship question.
I have interest with a girl that I believe is ESFP. The trouble is that she is having a boyfriend which has around the same age as her. She is more younger than me (around 5 years old) and somehow she is so naive and not yet matured. The "immature" here is not the negative things. What I means is "She enjoys to live in the present moments and does not care about the future". She has not much experience about the matured issues so I do not know her present relationship can last long? She studies abroad but she can visit home several times a year. Thus, she is far away from me as well as her boyfriend. Before she had a relationship last year, I met her unexpectedly in a extra-curriculum course. She was really fun, sweet and made friend with me. We had some great time together but only in 3 months. Because I think she have some interest with me (of course may be not greater than her BF) I wonder should I say that I have something to her and wait until I have chance. I can see that she gave some neutral signals when I wanted to meet her last year but she declined it.(she thought I am friend?- i do not know). I think that my chance is really small but I want to see an end here. She is coming home now so I want to do it but is it the right time? Or should I give up?
Thanks a lot!
by the way I am ISFJ, so I am not so evil like what you thought... :rolleyes:.:rolleyes:
If you are in the same situation, your advice is helpful. Thanks! :happy:

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I was just thinking about the ESFP I dated in the other thread, haha. He came to the store I work at to shop for someone, and, when he saw me, came to talk to me,which is what got everything started, and talked to me for over an hour. But he had a reeeeeaaaallly hard time admitting, at first, admitting he stayed so long because he liked me so much. It was always "well, I was there anyway, and you looked at me" like, he had ways that he made it obvious, but also was so protective of himself.

And when it ended, I heard afterward basically, "We weren't really dating, and she didn't mean that much to me" and the last time we interacted with each other, he posted "Do you still love me" on his FB at the exact time he friended me, but that "wasn't directed toward me", but he became an emotional mess, or at least showed that side, way more when he friended me the last time, than before. And then he would say things, like he wanted to find something undesirable in me, to kinda push me away, but then, said "I wanna cuddle with you!" like, I could tell, he wasn't close to being over the break up, but really wanted to be, and he was so emphatic about how much he "liked" this other person, and, I think he just wanted to believe that he liked someone else, because it was easier than still having feelings for me, because I guess the pain was coming back from having contact with me.... but, wait, there's a point here... oh yeah! That Fi vulnerability, and trying to escape those feelings. I still wonder if he's really over it, or if he's just been trying to erase the memory of us from his mind, cuz it's easier that way.

·
Banned
549 Posts
I have 5 ESFP girl-friends. When they are in love, expect that you will see them anywhere reading romantic pocket books. They also often talk about showbiz and celebrities that they really like. They would often violently smack me in the arm giggling at their crush's attention. They're a lot fun and I love them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Obviously, I'm not the writter of this post, but here is my personal experience:

I usually feel this discontentness when interacting with people because I want more from them. I want more love, more attention, more meaning. When in love, this selfishness while interacting loosens up. I'm still trying to make the most of my time with that person but I actually care about them. There's a level of satisfaction when interacting with someone I love, particularly in a romantic relationship, but also any other. With people I love I simply feel grateful for my time with them and therefore am able to focus more on that person instead of my selfish needs.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Ahihihihihihihihi i Ahihihihihihihihi i Ahihihihihihihihi i Ahihihihihihihihi i Ahihihihihihihihi

I get more energetic and happy when my crush is around. XD

But when he's not around, I'm just like meh. No energy, boring

That's why when my crush is around, everyone just loves me because i don't know...Hahaha xD It's like I'm just showing off i mean, trying to impress my crush but people around me seems like liking me too as well hahaha xD

So i think it's a benefit for me when i have a crush hihihi because i feel good, i look good and I'm more positive and happy

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Actually when i already got a boyfriend, I'm really sweet and touchy like i always hug and smells my boyfriend and i love him a lot like i love a kitty and i don't really care about pdas xDDDD i mean, I'm totally okay with pda. XD Because it makes the prude people annoyed xDDDDD

Damn i miss having a boyfriend! Hahahahah xD

Like whenever we're dating I'm always holding him and i love holding his arms.. At home, i love sitting on his lap.. Hugging him on his back..

And.. Hihi

I also love being piggy backk!! XDDD

I'm lazy as fuck i want my boyfriend to always carry me.. XDDD

Like whenever.. Hihi ♡

He's actually okay with it.. But he doesn't wanna piggy back me on public because he's embarrassed lolololol xDD

But i had ex's who piggy back me.. I love piggy backing a lot! XDDD

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...... XD

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Please don't make me a feeler please please please please please

·
Registered
23 Posts
quote from an ESFP who I am dating and is quote 'in love' with me.
"I hate how when you feel upset... I am starting to feel upset.. It makes me feel so weak"

he seemingly values individualism ALOT so it is almost like being in love is a conflict? according to him, he is a 20 year old boy and if he wasn't in love with me he would want to be more 'free' whatever that means -_-
boys doe
I have experienced this, too. The ESFP I dated got eventually angry at me and it really looked like the reason for that was that he went kind of crazily infatuated when being around me. (That would probably have been ok, though, if I haven't caused big trust issues between us.) This happened several times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I personally single the person i like out, like if im very friendly and open with everyone but him (crazy, i know) I'd become shy and quiet around him, avoid eye contact and basically become beta and frustrated with myself :'(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts