Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..we have threads about the mistakes we make, about depression and about the things that trouble us, so how about a nice positive one instead.:

What do you like about yourself? What are your good points?

I think I will post this in each section to see what the different personality types like about themselves.

=)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
My sense of humor, generosity, creativity, adaptability, sexiness, friendliness, and overall awesomeness. :cool:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I like everything about myself. That sounds egotistical/narcissistic, but I can't just reject something that makes me who I am.
Nothing bad about that...I'm kinda trying to do the same thing...I mean it's a good thing to embrace your good qualities and forget the bad ones; the good ones are what matter and if you focus on those and use them, you'll be successful...I don't know if that's exactly the point you were trying to make, but in general, it's good to like who you are. I feel the most confident I have in a long time because I'm starting to love myself for who I am

·
Registered
32 Posts
i'm friendly, hyperaware of the word around me, strongly opinionated, intellectual, silly, and a good mother. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really love that I can make everyone around me SO happy. In making other happy (even if it's at my own monetary/pride expense) I love making the people around me happy. So much of being an ESFP is being an sympathetic to other's feelings and wants and needs and in a way making them our own (at least for me it is, but I doubt many of the ESFP's on here would disagree). In making others around me happy I get double back the happy.

I also really love that I can still look on the bright side of things when I need boosts or other people do. I love that I still believe in magic and happy endings and love and no matter how much I try, I can't stay on the bad side of things!

But my most favorite? Is all the crazy ideas I come up with, like making sheet forts in my living room with my roommate (wer are both 23) and that I am the most AMAZING baby sitter EVAR!

·
Banned
891 Posts
i really love that i can make everyone around me so happy. In making other happy (even if it's at my own monetary/pride expense) i love making the people around me happy. So much of being an esfp is being an sympathetic to other's feelings and wants and needs and in a way making them our own (at least for me it is, but i doubt many of the esfp's on here would disagree). In making others around me happy i get double back the happy.

I also really love that i can still look on the bright side of things when i need boosts or other people do. I love that i still believe in magic and happy endings and love and no matter how much i try, i can't stay on the bad side of things!

But my most favorite? Is all the crazy ideas i come up with, like making sheet forts in my living room with my roommate (wer are both 23) and that i am the most amazing baby sitter evar!
i love you!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I guess I value my gift of making people laugh, making the best of situations, diffusing conflict, and reaching the heart of whoever im talking to. Been told I've got the gift of the gab, haha. I also love confusing people about whether im drunk or not... that one is always amusing. Never need alcohol lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
Athletic
Ability to sense other's needs
Making people laugh with my ironic/sarcastic sense of humor
Eye for detail and design
Very thorough cleaner
Good at packing and organizing things
Hard worker and dedicated when things matter to me

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,482 Posts
  • creative
  • vivid imagination
  • silly
  • good gardener
  • artist
  • adaptable
  • stubborn
  • friendly
  • good sense of pitch and able to sing on key
  • good writer
  • maintained journal for years and years and years
  • sensitive
  • good cook and baker
  • able to walk 15 or more miles in a day!
  • willing to try new things
  • adventurous spirit
  • able to work around irritating learning disabilities
  • am old... have my own teeth, hahahaha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts