Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 1515 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I have decided to build a clubhouse in my back yard for us all to congregate in. There's only about 3m² of space but that's okay because there's only ~six* of us anyway.

*statistic sponsored by PerC Advanced Search.

So much like the ISTJ random thread, this is for our own purposes and anything goes. Let's make the most of our 3m² of space!

THIS THREAD IS FOR ESTJ USE ONLY.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I think this club definitely needs a secret password.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replace tiger with ESTJ and we're set. And don't worry, the other types are scared of us so no one else will post anyway :3

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Are we really just about six active ESTJs? That's a shame...

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are we really just about six active ESTJs? That's a shame...
Head count time
Epicyclic, Pilot, you, me, Gray Romantic, EmmaGilbert, Tsubaki and there are a few others I've seen about but I can't remember their names. I think there are actually about twelve. :p

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Head count time
Epicyclic, Pilot, you, me, Gray Romantic, EmmaGilbert, Tsubaki and there are a few others I've seen about but I can't remember their names. I think there are actually about twelve. :p
Sounds better :)
Do you know how many active PerC members there are?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No clue to be honest. About 10k?

Right now there are 800 active but total probably like 5k.
5k active? Ouch, we're in a smaller minority than I thought. Well, I guess we could just counter that with hard work, logic and awesomeness.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Replace tiger with ESTJ and we're set. And don't worry, the other types are scared of us so no one else will post anyway :3
Oh my goodness. Yes, please. There are more verses to the Calvin and Hobbes password. Just replace all instances of "Tiger" with "ESTJ." That is brilliant. I'm totally cool with this. =D

Clip art Organism Animal figure Terrestrial animal Tail

·
Registered
452 Posts
Head count time
Hahaha. Add a few more:

Dumaresq, WickedQueen, Haephastia, MsJoyceLee, waterlady. There's always a few whose names escape us...

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahaha. Add a few more:

Dumaresq, WickedQueen, Haephastia, MsJoyceLee, waterlady. There's always a few whose names escape us...
... I thought pilot was Dumaresq... ;-;and yeah I know about Wicked Queen but I didn't know she was active within the past year or so. And thanks, I've seen the other three about but again not recently enough for me to remember.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
... I thought pilot was Dumaresq... ;-;and yeah I know about Wicked Queen but I didn't know she was active within the past year or so. And thanks, I've seen the other three about but again not recently enough for me to remember.
Haha, you would be correct. Dumaresq was my username before Pilot.

Also, WickedQueen is active...but only every couple months. She pops in now and then and then leaves for awhile.

She's regular enough about it that I think it's safe to say she's active on here, though.

Reactions: Retsu

·
Registered
25,985 Posts
Let me in; I'm secretly an INFJ pretending to be an INTJ who is secretly an ENTJ pretending to be an ESTJ.

"ESTJ Tigers are perfect, the E-Pit-O-Me of good looks and grace and quiet dignity." :th_wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
[casually pokes my head in]

Mind if I join? :)

Reactions: Adena

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Aye. We're hiding in plain sight, waiting for the call of our master. And when the master calls, we have no choice but to reveal ourselves.

Reactions: Coburn and Immolate
1 - 20 of 1515 Posts