Personality Cafe banner

341 - 360 of 1515 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,184 Posts
@Retsu:
Just in general, have you considered being an ambivert? Being one could cause a lot of confusion when trying to type yourself ^^"

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
@Retsu:
Just in general, have you considered being an ambivert? Being one could cause a lot of confusion when trying to type yourself ^^"
I probably am, to be honest. I made a thread in the socionics forum so hopefully I'll get some feedback. :'3

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
THE SWEDES ARE INVADING AGAIN

I've watched a few Michael Pierce things but i need to watch him again it'd seem. This is too much hard work! :'(

Thanks. Have fun and don't get robbed.
He's really good. Totally worth the time IMO.
Don't worry. Our army sucks, so that won't be a problem... Thanks, I'll do my best!

Have fun!

How long are you gone for? Is it for school or vacation?
I'll be gone for two weeks. First week I'm staying at an exchange student in Cambridge, and second week we'll do practice-working in London. So, school. I'll come here in the evenings/nights first week, second one will be harder..

Reactions: Retsu

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,184 Posts
I probably am, to be honest. I made a thread in the socionics forum so hopefully I'll get some feedback. :'3
All I could help you with at the moment is a little bit of things that I've experienced or came across recently ^^

- Ti can sometimes feel like Te, because it seems perfectly objective to the user
- If you think a lot about how a decision could affect the future (not the immediate future), it's probably Ne
- A nice example of the difference between Ne and Se that I read somewhere but also experienced myself was:
~At a restaurant~
Se: "There's fish, meat and salads"
Ne: "Why is there no vegetarian stuff for kids?"
Se sees only what's there. Ne doesn't care for what's there but sees what should logically be there but is missing
- Being Ne-Ti is all about spotting systems in things
- Ni is MAGIC
- Even a bit of Si can feel like a lot of Si
- Fi users have a VERY strong moral code
- tertiary Fe outbursts result in a lot of comforting, a lot of hugs and an almost motherly attitude
- Just because you have a planner, you're not automatically a judging type
- If you get lost in thoughts about new ideas and things you want to do a lot, that's Ne
- If you start an argument but are also fine with the other person's opinion and don't really support your own, you're probably not Te-Si

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
- If you start an argument but are also fine with the other person's opinion and don't really support your own, you're probably not Te-Si
Really? Even if it's just for the sake of an argumrnt? Why is it not Te-Si?

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,184 Posts
Really? Even if it's just for the sake of an argumrnt? Why is it not Te-Si?
I think, I just generalized a bit too much ^^" My point was that Te-Si is more inclined to argue according to their believes and principles, while Ne-Ti is more open for others' opinions but often starts a discussion about very simple things.

And I just remembered something that is probably also a sign of very high Ne:

Ne-doms often jump from idea to idea and in conversations, many people don't understand their thoughts. "This is completely unrelated but..." or "I just remembered that..." are phrases that Ne-doms or aux would use ^^ (Just a random information: When I was in elementary school, I actually went to a speech therapist once a week for one or two years since I didn't finish any of my sentences and just started new ones or just stopped talking in the middle of a sentence)

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I think, I just generalized a bit too much ^^" My point was that Te-Si is more inclined to argue according to their believes and principles, while Ne-Ti is more open for others' opinions but often starts a discussion about very simple things.

And I just remembered something that is probably also a sign of very high Ne:

Ne-doms often jump from idea to idea and in conversations, many people don't understand their thoughts. "This is completely unrelated but..." or "I just remembered that..." are phrases that Ne-doms or aux would use ^^ (Just a random information: When I was in elementary school, I actually went to a speech therapist once a week for one or two years since I didn't finish any of my sentences and just started new ones or just stopped talking in the middle of a sentence)
Hmmmm. But I find I do this even as a Te-dom. Especially the conversation jumps.

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,184 Posts
IT'S TOO FLAKY AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT

pls
Awww ^^

Well, the safest way to be typed in my opinion is asking someone who is very good at typing by looks to type a picture of yours. However, if you don't find someone like that, it's sometimes good to go back to a really blunt level. At some point, you're just not able to see functions in yourself anymore and you could just talk to people of a certain type and look for small traits that are very common with a type. Also, don't think too much about how you act, but more about how you would prefer to act if there were no other people, rules or norms to influence you.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hmmmm. But I find I do this even as a Te-dom. Especially the conversation jumps.
I think the jumping in conversations is about Ne/Ni, just that Ne-doms does it more. I mean, the jump between us and Ne-aux is as big as the jump between Ne-dom and aux. We still use it quite a bit.

Reactions: Tsubaki

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
When I'm in the ESTJ forum, I sometimes feel like I'm the smartest person here. :dry:

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
When I'm in the ESTJ forum, I sometimes feel like I'm the smartest person here. :dry:
You and Posh Eagle share that spot together. Hand in hand.

341 - 360 of 1515 Posts