Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to learn more about each personality type so please answer for your personality.

As an INFP I would give it away and help people that need it more than myself. Of course I would keep enough so I would not have to work in the future. But I wonder what others would do with such a large amount of money?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh I would definitely do the same as you. I'm working on my way to becoming a veterinarian and there would be nothing that I'd like more than money I could have to do the following

Go to africa to help the people there with their larger animals such as goats
Buy my own ranch and adopt a lot of animals including horses, pigs, dogs, cats, maybe elephants
Open my own animal shelter/vet clinic
Foster a lot of animals and children

Unfortunately, I cant do this now :( but I'm hoping one day to do some of these things and I am definitely going to adopt at least one child when I'm older and many many animals.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I would definitely do the same as you. I'm working on my way to becoming a veterinarian and there would be nothing that I'd like more than money I could have to do the following

Go to africa to help the people there with their larger animals such as goats
Buy my own ranch and adopt a lot of animals including horses, pigs, dogs, cats, maybe elephants
Open my own animal shelter/vet clinic
Foster a lot of animals and children

Unfortunately, I cant do this now :( but I'm hoping one day to do some of these things and I am definitely going to adopt at least one child when I'm older and many many animals.

That would be so wonderful to see this set up. I think there are a lot of unwanted animals that need good homes. I wish I had the money right now. I would give it to you so you could set all this up. I know when my cat was sick I met a lot of wonderful vets. They seemed to care so deeply for her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts