Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consider this an ESTJ population census. If you're an ESTJ and you haunt any of these threads, even occasionally, introduce yourself here for the rest of the users.

EDIT: To make things easier, add something about yourself in the fashion of "I'm an ESTJ and I..."

Ex. My name is JuliaRhys. I'm an ESTJ and I enjoy screenwriting. Probably not the first job people think of for ESTJs, but it works out all right for me.

Reactions: Spades

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm Bruce. I like playing ultimate (well, anything athletic really), and I'm currently double-majoring in Computer Science and History.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Ex. My name is JuliaRhys. I'm an ESTJ and I enjoy screenwriting. Probably not the first job people think of for ESTJs, but it works out all right for me.
Heh, I'm an ESTJ and I'm a writer as well. I've wrote novels, educational books, numerous of articles, and lately I've been working as a copywriter for listed companies to write their annual reports. On weekend, I work as a freelance reporter/writer/editor for my previous company.

Oh, and I don't want to be a CEO or manager. I prefer working alone than in group. I prefer individual sport than group sport. I don't like watching sports on TV. I don't even watch TV unless they play horror movies.

Aaaaand... I love my friends.

Reactions: Sina and Coburn

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Well ok, I'll introduce myself here then.

My name is Life.Is.A.Game :)

I've changed my type numerous times.

I think this is it... but I don't know.

Been trying to find myself for a long time, I feel like I'm very close. I've been depressed for most of my life because people didn't accept me so I tried hiding away from the world, but now that I know I'm an extrovert, and since the ESTJ description fits me quite well, I have decided to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm progBOT... an ESTJ.

I'm currently going to school for Civil Engineering.

I like doing anything athletic. I currently rock climb and have an immense love for the sport of hockey. I am fiercely competitive and love team sports rather than individual sports, as they bring out a side of me that nothing else does. Not sure what else to say.

Reactions: Coburn

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi All,

I just manage to dig into some older post and find this one.
My real name is Amy. I studied Education-Human Movement and Health Education (Also known as Physical Education) in university.
Worked for an airline before getting stuck in an office environment (which is like a torture for me).
I love sports even if it is just watching, would be even better to play. I like Athletics, Basketball and Dance. Mostly playing Yoga and Muay Thai and Golf. I like both team and individual sports. There is also a quiet side of me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello,
My name is Melodi. I've been a wife for 2 years, and a mother for 1. I am going back to school this year to take a few classes, and I'm thinking about finishing my degree. I am working on my first book right now. I just started running again, my goal is to run a marathon in about a years time. I sew a lot of my own clothes, currently mostly 50's style. If I ever get my dream home, it will have a ball room. I love to read, especially the classics. Oh, and I sing all the time. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hello,
My name is Melodi. I've been a wife for 2 years, and a mother for 1. I am going back to school this year to take a few classes, and I'm thinking about finishing my degree. I am working on my first book right now. I just started running again, my goal is to run a marathon in about a years time. I sew a lot of my own clothes, currently mostly 50's style. If I ever get my dream home, it will have a ball room. I love to read, especially the classics. Oh, and I sing all the time. :)
Wow, running a marathon! :cool: My max is only 10km and anything after that it hurts my knees.. :rolleyes:
@aresdude Patent lawyer? We definitely need you in Asia haha there isn't many here to protect people's intellectual properties.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello, my name is Kate (screen-name KJo), and I am an attorney. I prosecute criminal cases and represent labor union members, all of which gives me a forum to be the BOSS, mwahahaha! In my spare time I weightlift (265lb. squat and counting- booyah!) and am an amateur photographer (Flickr: Kate's Photostream).

@aresdude: good luck in law school!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey gang,

I test ESTJ with a boarderline ENTJ. I am driven but fail to act, and am working on a career change now (from corporate software developer to ... hhmmm).

I speak then think (dobt), ignore trends because I see flaws, fight my urge to control because I cant have it surgically removed, and absolutely love it when I can actually see another's differing point of view ... it's like having another sense.

I'm working on the underlying causes of my fear of failure and professional inadequacy, and working on trust issues.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey ya'll
I'm Flick. I'm an ESTJ and I love anime. One day I want to work for FUNimation, the American anime distributor. I aspire to work as either as a Human Resources manager or an International Business Manager/Expert. I would also love to voice act for FUNimation, but that's more of a hobby of mine then something I could actual make a career out of.
Ciao!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey all of you, I,m countrygirl

I,m a student studying electronics engineering , I like doing creative things and I,m very good at singing ,dancing ,cooking and craft or poster making .I have done various stage shows of my singing both during my school days and at college and I like giving stage performances . I like laughing and smiling a lot because its rare case in my life and I enjoy people doing the same even if I,m not, because it makes them look beautiful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,
I am fantorangen. Spent years working as a graphic designer and illustrator.
Always been very creative, love creating astethically pleasing things especially illustrations, very attentive to details.
HATE the actual everyday worklife of graphic design as it is a very unpredictable business. Either too much or too little to do, a lot of projects at the same time, clients who give feedback too late but still expects deadlines to be met, or incompetent clients who wants to use colors that don't go with their brand or message because "their wife likes blue" and other completely illogical arguments. Also - a lot of design agencies are run by intuitives (no offense) but for me having a boss who constantly comes up with new harebrained scheemes that changes every other day is well... hell!!!

So - I've been freelancing for years and now I only do illustration - I want to be an expert in one field not a jack of all trades.

Also - never wanted to be a CEO, no wish to lead others but I tend to take charge I groups unless I counsciously stop myself from doing it. Hate teamwork, tend to command others around without being aware of it, hate, hate, HATE long meetings where people keep repeating the same thing over and over again without reaching any conclusions. I just want to do my work in an orderly fashion, to my high standards, have a plan behind it alland see concrete results (financial and otherwise) from it. And prefably never deal directly with clients, only through email.

Might be an istj ...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm Christopher, a student (electrical engineering), hobby photographer and HiFi-enthusiast. I also like sports (mainly tennis), movies and foreign languages.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am a teenage ESTJ girl. I am a community college student working towards my Associates in Science. After that I plan on transferring to a 4 year college and doing something Tech or Science oriented.

I am interested in Zoology, Art, Fashion design, language learning, and computers. I love reptiles. My favorite animal is the American Alligator. I just found this forum yesterday when I was researching my personality type. I would say that I am sure 97% that ESTJ is my personality, though I was an ESTP a few years ago.

Well, I guess that is about it for now.. Bye. ^^

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
This forum is really dead, which is too bad.

Hi, I'm me and I'm a 3w4 ESTJ, and I like competitive games of all kinds and flash fiction.

Reactions: Christie42476

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! You can call me Sten. I'm an ESTJ. Have been since birth. I'm a real estate investor on the books, secretly passionate about being an educator.

I have a decent amount of hobbies, all centered around living a long, prosperous, peaceful life... Healthy cooking, yoga, volleyball, investment groups, TedTalks galore, MBTI forever, world-improvement aspirations... I could go on, but that seems sufficient for an intro :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
My name is Marlene, female ESTJ. I've been an ICU RN for 20 years. I found this forum recently and now realize why my only true regrets were never joining the military or going to law school. I have 4 kids, (ISFP, INTP,INTJ and ESTP). I am always in parenting mode. They drive me nuts when they question authority and get in trouble. Why can't they just be model citizens like me?
I am determined and failure is never an option. I'm kinda a jack of all trades, I'm constantly fixing and repairing things in my house. I hate to ask for help and always feel the need to be independant. With that being said, sometimes I would love to have someone hold me, tell me it's all going to be ok and fix it for me. I always have a survivalist mentality. Life has given me lemons and it is my job to make lemon sorbet.
I am horrible at relationships. I 've gone through 2 divorces and can't seem to let anyone in. I think I have a 4 foot thick concrete wall built up around my heart. I've been told that I can be very intimidating. I have a very hard time tolerating incompetence.
I am athletic and love any water sport and snow skiing. I think I would live in the water is I could grow gills.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts