Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this thread but everyone's ignoring it for some reason, and I'd like some opinions from actual ESTJs. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I made this thread but everyone's ignoring it for some reason, and I'd like some opinions from actual ESTJs. Thoughts anyone?
Go with what your heart* tells you gurl.

*extensive research and introspection**

**maybe this is hard for you because extraverted***

***as much as people tire me out sometimes, talking to them can bring me back from the brink of sleep and I'm more interested in external things****

****I lack imagination

·
Registered
452 Posts
TL:DR Summarise your stuff and post it on the ESTJ forum.

I can't speak about the rest, but I tend to go only to the MBTI Kiersey temperament forum.

Making a link helps, as what you've done. But, well, we STJs HATE walls of text with a vengeance and prefer not to read it if we could. You could summarise what you were asking and post it on the ESTJ forum.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TL:DR Summarise your stuff and post it on the ESTJ forum.

I can't speak about the rest, but I tend to go only to the MBTI Kiersey temperament forum.

Making a link helps, as what you've done. But, well, we STJs HATE walls of text with a vengeance and prefer not to read it if we could. You could summarise what you were asking and post it on the ESTJ forum.
The summerize is that I'm not an ESTJ xD Anyway, thanks.

·
Registered
452 Posts
The summerize is that I'm not an ESTJ xD Anyway, thanks.
Yeah, that was pretty clear by post 10. Now, I'm too lazy to read the whole wall of text, so I scrolled down for the return comments and spoilers to figure out what was going on.

You at least did something good, which was to post on the ESTJ forum and try to solicit opinions of actual ESTJs rather than listen to random trolls trying to pretend to be ESTJs and describe us.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will look at it right now, thanks!

Yeah, that was pretty clear by post 10. You at least did something good, which was to post on the ESTJ forum and try to solicit opinions of actual ESTJs rather than listen to random trolls trying to pretend to be ESTJs and describe us.
Haha, well it's better to hear it from the source. I think actual ESTJs could give me a more honest and insightful opinion if I am an ESTJ or not. Anyway, thank you for looking it up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.