Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
try country singers and metal. Notice both have a distinct structure that ... almost anyone can follow if they know at least a little bit about music. All you have to do is learn how to play an instrument and come up with lyrics and you can write in either of these genres.

·
Registered
102 Posts
try country singers and metal. Notice both have a distinct structure that ... almost anyone can follow if they know at least a little bit about music. All you have to do is learn how to play an instrument and come up with lyrics and you can write in either of these genres.
Virtually all genres of music can be written in a paint-by-numbers style at the most basic level by any amateur musician. There are different kinds of country, and many different kinds of metal of varying complexity, so I wouldn't say that's a completely accurate assessment.

I think the motive or purpose for the music that an ESTJ songwriter may write would be more revealing of their type than the style alone.

·
Registered
251 Posts
can an ESTJ write a song, i don't know. can an INFP contribute to society ?:crazy:
An INFP can contribute to society (ouch, we are a little lazy, but that hurts :crazy:), so an ESTJ must be able to write a song, as well. I'd imagine it'd be all about the math behind it rather than personal expression, though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can an ESTJ write a song, i don't know. can an INFP contribute to society ?:crazy:
Isn't writing songs a contribution to society?
Imagine driving to work everyday and all there ever is is talk radio
or watch movies without music. We live in an ESTJ geared society, so
the artist is more or less devalued and viewed as not vital to the
whole...but I ask...if the works of artists would be subtracted from
society and all you have left is this sterile, pragmatic, functioning
system...how enjoyable would life be then?...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good day! My name is Yelena. I`am from Russia, Moscow. I just wrote my first complete song in Spanish language.
Good bye! Have a nice day!

Reactions: floater212
1 - 13 of 13 Posts